Did you know that it now proven that you have DNA in you from every sex partner?

Did you know that it now proven that you have DNA in you from every sex partner?

• Now I wish I wasn't such a slut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maccachew

Male
Gold Member
Yep every guy who ever cums in you and even on you! The DNA migrates to the woman's brain but also stays and integrates in her body .. her first sex partner's DNA and charactistics can and is likely to be in all children of future partner's!

And yet you didn't link to a single article supporting this.
While I may do just that I happen to need to go do a few things just now and it would be much better if you were to do a simply Google search were you will find everything from the scholarly journal to the articles videos etc both pro and con about it then you can make a well informed opinion of your own.. I gave the proper scientific name for this phenomenon and I'm under no obligation to render an absolute verdict about this for you .. I formed my opinion based on a fairly convincing scan through what I could find .. I'm somewhat scholarly minded myself however I'm not into doing other people's homework for them.. the reason for this thread is to present what I found and to stimulate a discussion.. I will NOT tolerate commenters who's only purpose is to insult my intelligence which I assure you is MUCH higher than the average

While I may do just that I happen to need to go do a few things just now and it would be much better if you were to do a simply Google search were you will find everything from the scholarly journal to the articles videos etc both pro and con about it then you can make a well informed opinion of your own.. I gave the proper scientific name for this phenomenon and I'm under no obligation to render an absolute verdict about this for you .. I formed my opinion based on a fairly convincing scan through what I could find .. I'm somewhat scholarly minded myself however I'm not into doing other people's homework for them.. the reason for this thread is to present what I found and to stimulate a discussion.. I will NOT tolerate commenters who's only purpose is to insult my intelligence which I assure you is MUCH higher than the average
This is a recent reserch finding however i would like to share one of the interesting speech i heard 25 years back from one of the islamic scholar..i am not a religious person but i like to hear speeches of scholars from all religions..This islamic scholar was preaching about why premarital sex and extra marital sex is fundamentally so bad...Apart from mentioning how morally it is wrong, he also said women retain her all sexual partners DNA foot print after sex...his explanation was this...basic purpose of semen is to break female egg so that women can conceive...however there are occssion when semen falls just short of breaking egg. In that situation some chromosome of both partners get intermingled with each other and that is why woman retains his sexual partner DNA copy ...it can retain maximum until 4 menstual cycle...Hence he told that islam prohibit divorced women to marry for 4 months and 10 days to make sure that her offspring from new husband is not messed up with her old sex partner...Similarly if women have had premarital sex then she should wait for 4 months 10 days to avoid DNA messing...Many educated people who attended this lecture made fun of this scholar and we found this hillarious ..When recently i read something similar to what this preacher said many years back..i was like ..what the fuck is this...i am still struggling to believe this but it is interesting development for sure

Read the article and wiki page my self. What I got from it is mom and baby can potentially absorb cells from each other during pregnancy. This is the most common form of
Microchimerism. There is hypothesis that unprotected sex can pass these cells as well but has yet to be scientifically proven or verified. IMO the cells found in the woman through this process can and maybe the cells of the ******* of the baby, or may be from the baby itself. There is no definitive way to find out who the cells belong to, and this does not necessarily happen 100% of the time. Form your own opinion don't let the internet just tell you anything ..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

Yep every guy who ever cums in you and even on you! The DNA migrates to the woman's brain but also stays and integrates in her body .. her first sex partner's DNA and charactistics can and is likely to be in all children of future partner's!
No. Microchimerism means that some local body cells can be inherited from another individual. It is widely believed that the chance for this to happen is by far greater if two individuals have a high exchange rate of body cells and also a high similarity in DNA already, which is likely to be the reason that the most common case by far is fetomaternal Mc.

Semen per se has no potential for Mc as it does not contain a full set of human DNA, however sperm as a whole and other body fluids do, but its chance is statistically low (far lower than fetomaternal) and slightly higher if cell exchange happens between close family members. The chance for indirect Mc (e.g. from spouse to spouse to offspring) equals almost zero.

While I may do just that I happen to need to go do a few things just now and it would be much better if you were to do a simply Google search were you will find everything from the scholarly journal to the articles videos etc both pro and con about it then you can make a well informed opinion of your own.. I gave the proper scientific name for this phenomenon and I'm under no obligation to render an absolute verdict about this for you.
Anytime you make an unusual assertion online, it should be standard practice to link to your source(s). Regardless, we did conduct a Google search, and it revealed that you completely misunderstood how microchimiras works in humans.

As explained on Smithsonian.com (a far more reputable source than Gnostic Warrior), cells from the fetus will cross the placenta and enter the mom's body during pregnancy, where they can become part of her tissues. The DNA that remains in the women's bodies are from her children, not all of her previous sex partners.

Furthermore, both articles point out that the phenomenon of non-genetic inheritance that you are attributing to microchimiras has been demonstrated in flies, not humans.

Back