Did you ever wonder what you are getting into?

What will his program be?

• The agreement will be the diet, exrcise program, and sex three times a week?

• The agreement will be the diet, exercise program, sex with her and I agree not to have intercourse w

• The agreement will be the diet, exercise program and sex with her and me fluffing and cleaning them

Results are only viewable after voting.

38hsquirter

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Last year we met a tall black gentleman at a bar. We learned that he had masters in health and physical education. He did personal training of couples. He was caressing her ass while he explained his services. He asked me to get everyone another *******. The bar was very crowded. As I made by way back with the drinks, I saw them groping each other. When they saw me, he removed his hand from under her top and she pulled her hand away from his crotch. We talked for a while and he gave us his card and left.

On the way home, I asked what happened. She said when someone bumped me and I fell forward against him. He put his hand under my loose sweater and was feeling my breast. He placed my hand on his cock. She said he was huge. She said he told her his training was very complete but she said it wasn't something she was interested in doing.

Recently, she has had some health issues and it has been suggested that she should get a personal trainer. We are at our winter home in Florida and are really not familiar with all the services in the area. She suggested maybe he was a candidate. I found his card and contacted him. He said he remembered us and he would be willing to be her trainer. she would have to agree to his terms including diet and his program. I asked him rates. He told me it would be a fee per trip. When I said that might be unaffordable, he said there may be ways to get a discount. He said he would meet with her and explain his program. I told him if she knew the cost, she would not agree. He said payment would be between me and him. He would meet with me after he met with her. Actual fees would depend upon what agreement was reached with her and then what I would agree with separately.

We have been swingers for years. She has had sex with several black guys. She has one favorite that she sees occasionally alone but we have never been in an arrangement like this. I have a queasy feeling about entering into this agreement. He says it has to be at least three times a week.

Last night I texted him back and said we would meet in two weeks when I return. Even though we have had several threesums and she has had several affairs, this is new ground. I have never agreed to such a regular arrangement.

He met her and she agreed to his terms. She, also, agreed not to tell me of the terms except it included to a strict diet and exercise program. He is coming to the house today for a session with just the two of them. Saturday, I am to be present for the session.

This is the beginning of your submission to her which you should enjoy. Once she gets you used to this arrangement and compliant she will have control and will do whatever she wants and you will learn to love it. You are correct that you do not know what you are getting into. Life long submission and lots of black cock

[/ATTACH] IMG_0690.JPG IMG_0691.JPG IMG_0696.JPG

Last Saturday, he put her through her training session. After it was offer, he told her to go shower and he would be in shortly. When she left to shower, he asked if I had anything that was very good to *******. I gave him some Woodford Reserve. After he finished it, he told he had some business to attend. He went into the bedroom and closed the door. For the next hour or so, I listened to him fuck her thoroughly. He came out of the bedroom fully dressed. He told to go in and clean her pussy. Then, he left. I went into the bedroom and found her there resting with her pussy leaking cum and dilated.
This week was a repeat of Saturday. When her workout ended, he told her to shower and asked me for a ******* of the good bourbon. When she finished showering, she came to the bedroom door dressed in her sexiest lingerie. He got up and went to the bedroom telling me to stay where I was. This time he left the door open. He walked in, kissed her and fondled her, undressed, and she immediately started sucking his dick. They fucked for the next hour. Then she asked to come in and eat her pussy. While I was doing that he slapped my face with his cock and told me to clean it too.

I now know what the arrangement that now exits whether I like it or not.

IMG_0690.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    724.8 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    567.5 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Wow. NOt just an owned wife, and owned couple! The ultimate in cuckolding! Two trainings for the price of one!

I am on a business trip and won't be back until the end of the week. I asked her if anything had happened since I was gone. She said no but the trainer had told her he was coming early on Sat. so they would have plenty of time today.

I woke up early this morning from a dream of him pounding her with her moaning as she came time and time again. It was very humiliating be cause I can not make her climax like that.

I wanted my ex dpd by bbc.

she would not do two at first. I found a guy in Leeds England. He was massive . We exchanged a few texts and pics of wife and arranged a meet. I wanted her hammered, this he promised he would do.

she downed 1/4 bottle of vodka on route. She was obviously nervous. The rest was history. She got seriously fucked.

we are divorced now. I have seen videos of that night. God she looked amazing as I thought she would. He kept his promise he fucked her as rough as possible.

problem was she went back on her own behind my back. Hence divorced

D

[/ATTACH] View attachment 766819 View attachment 766820 View attachment 766821

Last Saturday, he put her through her training session. After it was offer, he told her to go shower and he would be in shortly. When she left to shower, he asked if I had anything that was very good to *******. I gave him some Woodford Reserve. After he finished it, he told he had some business to attend. He went into the bedroom and closed the door. For the next hour or so, I listened to him fuck her thoroughly. He came out of the bedroom fully dressed. He told to go in and clean her pussy. Then, he left. I went into the bedroom and found her there resting with her pussy leaking cum and dilated.
This week was a repeat of Saturday. When her workout ended, he told her to shower and asked me for a ******* of the good bourbon. When she finished showering, she came to the bedroom door dressed in her sexiest lingerie. He got up and went to the bedroom telling me to stay where I was. This time he left the door open. He walked in, kissed her and fondled her, undressed, and she immediately started sucking his dick. They fucked for the next hour. Then she asked to come in and eat her pussy. While I was doing that he slapped my face with his cock and told me to clean it too.

I now know what the arrangement that now exits whether I like it or not.

View attachment 766819
I wish I could find someone like that in NC for my tight little BBW (4'11") wife. SOOOO Hot.

Back