Did you ever wonder what you are getting into?

What will his program be?

• The agreement will be the diet, exrcise program, and sex three times a week?

• The agreement will be the diet, exercise program, sex with her and I agree not to have intercourse w

• The agreement will be the diet, exercise program and sex with her and me fluffing and cleaning them

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just got back from my business trip. When we had sex, it was a lot looser. She laughingly told me it is kind of stretched, Sorry. She said she would have to do her Kegel exercises to tighten it up.

After 3 1/2 months of "training", she tells me she can hardly feel me when we have sex. After they finish their training session when I am there, they call me into bedroom. They demand that I clean them. It is very humiliating to suck both of their juices from his balls, cock and thighs. Then I clean her thighs. butt crack and pussy. Sometimes, he rolls her over on top of me and fucks her doggy style. Every she cums, she sprays me. I have to lick the juice off his balls. When he cums, he either fills her or stuffs his cock in my mouth as he cums. If he cums in her, then I have to clean him and sits on my face. Sometimes after he leaves, she lets me fuck her. It like sticking my cock into a loose pocket full of cum. All I feel is his cum.

[/ATTACH] View attachment 766819 View attachment 766820 View attachment 766821

Last Saturday, he put her through her training session. After it was offer, he told her to go shower and he would be in shortly. When she left to shower, he asked if I had anything that was very good to *******. I gave him some Woodford Reserve. After he finished it, he told he had some business to attend. He went into the bedroom and closed the door. For the next hour or so, I listened to him fuck her thoroughly. He came out of the bedroom fully dressed. He told to go in and clean her pussy. Then, he left. I went into the bedroom and found her there resting with her pussy leaking cum and dilated.
This week was a repeat of Saturday. When her workout ended, he told her to shower and asked me for a ******* of the good bourbon. When she finished showering, she came to the bedroom door dressed in her sexiest lingerie. He got up and went to the bedroom telling me to stay where I was. This time he left the door open. He walked in, kissed her and fondled her, undressed, and she immediately started sucking his dick. They fucked for the next hour. Then she asked to come in and eat her pussy. While I was doing that he slapped my face with his cock and told me to clean it too.

I now know what the arrangement that now exits whether I like it or not.

View attachment 766819
Thats so amazing. I couldnt get the vids to work on my phone but do they kiss passionatly as well?

Back