did you ever share your wife with one of your friends

Yes we had a hot night in a hotel where we arranged for a bull to call in. Jenny was blindfolded voluntarily and with her favorite bondage coughs etc. I sat in the chair opposite and watched him break her in missionary style. He made no sounds with only Jenny moaning slightly. We agreed for him to wear a condom but at the end i could see that it was split and hanging off when he pulled out of her. Something changed in her after that and I believe that the black seed does do something to a woman and since she has always craved black guys.
lucky guy, would love for my bitch to do this

This is actually how I met my wife I moved back to louisiana after leaving for like a year I went to live with family in Baltimore when I came back all my friends were telling me about the new bitch they were all Fucking and riding train on so we met and I started Fucking to after I started Fucking her with no condom I got her pregnant so we ended up marrying each other after about 2 years of dating after 20161231_163834.jpg

This is actually how I met my wife I moved back to louisiana after leaving for like a year I went to live with family in Baltimore when I came back all my friends were telling me about the new bitch they were all Fucking and riding train on so we met and I started Fucking to after I started Fucking her with no condom I got her pregnant so we ended up marrying each other after about 2 years of dating after View attachment 1653327
Totally hot. Good man and great wife

This is actually how I met my wife I moved back to louisiana after leaving for like a year I went to live with family in Baltimore when I came back all my friends were telling me about the new bitch they were all Fucking and riding train on so we met and I started Fucking to after I started Fucking her with no condom I got her pregnant so we ended up marrying each other after about 2 years of dating after View attachment 1653327
She's hot

can we have chat

Nice tits would love to suck them.

If i had more black friends i would certainly be tempted! Although we prefer to keep our sex life and social life seperate

Nice pic

Back