Did you date my wife high school?

She told me she was a. Irvin but on our wedding night there was no cherry. Got her to tell me how you striped her to pantys and dry jumped her but still says you did not fuck her. Tell me the truth. Did you get her cherry? I want all the details .

Simply she needed a good fucking, prepared duly her holes by cleaning up her stomach her ass channel and when accomplished she had not to make special hints....
Lust and cock need were so openly clear in her glaze so the best endowed boy in her class knew and ****** her to the bathroom
She sucked his cock shamelessly and when hard as iron he ****** her cherry and followed plunging his ******* lubed cock in her tiny anus
He cummed deep there and she was definitely the slut she longed being
Giorgio

Simply she needed a good fucking, prepared duly her holes by cleaning up her stomach her ass channel and when accomplished she had not to make special hints....
Lust and cock need were so openly clear in her glaze so the best endowed boy in her class knew and ****** her to the bathroom
She sucked his cock shamelessly and when hard as iron he ****** her cherry and followed plunging his ******* lubed cock in her tiny anus
He cummed deep there and she was definitely the slut she longed being
Giorgio
You mean he to her cherry and her ass cherry the same day? Was it just that one time?

Su much big hexstrethed her ass incredibly and caused some ache too
But she was determined being assfucked so she endeavoured to resist and soon sore become pleasure and she started matching his shoves deep inside her ass and clasped his cock all the length causing him a stunning orgasm

Yes he told a black boy too knowing how much he would have loved fucking her....
When his black friend knew how much she had behaved as a slut his crave for her enhanced even more
So he asked his friend to share her with him next time and they did
She was surprised at first but lust for BBC overwhelmed her will and she accepted
This time white boy fucked her ass and BBC her pussy, giving her dp, and both cumming inside
She was in heaven and promised them to allow dp again, so curious welcoming the huge black cock in her ass too!

Yes he told a black boy too knowing how much he would have loved fucking her....
When his black friend knew how much she had behaved as a slut his crave for her enhanced even more
So he asked his friend to share her with him next time and they did
She was surprised at first but lust for BBC overwhelmed her will and she accepted
This time white boy fucked her ass and BBC her pussy, giving her dp, and both cumming inside
She was in heaven and promised them to allow dp again, so curious welcoming the huge black cock in her ass too!
Wow never knew she has had a BBC.

She once fucked by him realized how much she will need again and again so become his gf and as soon as he was with other black Boys she glazed at them and made so clear she loved black boys and black cocks even more

Attachments

• IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    976.3 KB · Views: 9
She once fucked by him realized how much she will need again and again so become his gf and as soon as he was with other black Boys she glazed at them and made so clear she loved black boys and black cocks even more
So my wife became a black cock slut? How many black guys has she fucked.

Difficult to say since the ones willing to fuck her fucked her of course!
She soon realized only black Vicks could give her sexual satisfaction she needed.... the way they filled her moist cunt.... her quivering and luscious anus, theirs sperm taste in her mouth!
Above all their huge cocks invading mercilessly her inner intimate channels, their tasty sperm flowing her willing awaiting holes!
Their fucking action so resolute and vicious!
She simply loved all of this and all BBC in the sckool colud fuck and bred her ass and her cunt dear

Difficult to say since the ones willing to fuck her fucked her of course!
She soon realized only black Vicks could give her sexual satisfaction she needed.... the way they filled her moist cunt.... her quivering and luscious anus, theirs sperm taste in her mouth!
Above all their huge cocks invading mercilessly her inner intimate channels, their tasty sperm flowing her willing awaiting holes!
Their fucking action so resolute and vicious!
She simply loved all of this and all BBC in the sckool colud fuck and bred her ass and her cunt dear
No wonder I never have been able to make her finish when I fuck her. I always have to eat her cum filled pussy after I fuck her to make her finish

Of course licking her cum filled pusdy will be so great for her! Surely she thinking of black cocks buried deep in her asshole and breeding her!

Back