did u get breed by bbc?

cumslut4bbc

Female
Real Person
hi id love to hear how it happed for u and how did ur bf or hubby take it when u were knocked up by a bbc askin cause i want that to happin2me gets me wet thinkin about how that would cuck my man walkin around with a black baby but he is white everyone knowin its not his and that i take black cock im so hooked now and hope to be knocked up soon:)

Since the first day my wife and me had sex, I had the fantasy of being cuckolded. Why? It's simple: she had been having a relationship with a black guy for almost 5 years.
The first time Susie and me were going to have sex, I couldn't stop thinking that I was going to put my dick in the same pussy where her ex black lover had put his black cock! When we finally were making the love, I thought that he had cummed in her pussy several times along all their relationship's years. It made me feel excited and pleased. My own wife, who had been fucked hundred of times by such awesome black man, had elected to me to be her new boyfriend. It was an honor for me.
During more than 10 years I begged her to call her ex black boyfriend and get a trio. Finally in 2012 we decide to call him. We were having dates with him for more than one year. In the vast majority of the times that they had sex, we allowed him to cum inside her pussy, because we knew it would be more pleasurable for him.

I agree. Having an interracial presence will make the acceptance much easier on the family. I must say that cumslut4bbc was built for bbc and you were meant to be black bred. :)
yes but still good at times to have the first black baby of the fam to;)lol but very true for most familys to handle if there already is like all my sisters and mom take bbC on reg only way they go and i was never for it tell my cuck talkd me in to it and this site mmmm i just had to try now im hooked;).ty i think i am2 and tryin to be bred;)

hi id love to hear how it happed for u and how did ur bf or hubby take it when u were knocked up by a bbc askin cause i want that to happin2me gets me wet thinkin about how that would cuck my man walkin around with a black baby but he is white everyone knowin its not his and that i take black cock im so hooked now and hope to be knocked up soon:)
You're right. There are a lot of feelings involved when I walk with our biracial *******. I have got used to it.

Any luck so far? Me twins.

I had accepted it before my wife dropped the pill. It was of course strange to see my wife pregnant by a black male, but it was very arousing, and our ******* is WONDERFUL.

tumblr_m603msZLlV1ryc45go1_1280.jpg

Back