Did she go from innocent to bbc addict?

Did your wife or gf go from innocent to black cock addict?

innocent: not much sexual experience, first black cock

bbc addict: fucking a lot of different black men

How old was she when she got addicted?

How long did it take to get addicted when she got the first bbc inside her?
A day, a week, a month? more?

My first wife hooked up with a black guy a few months into our marriage don't think she intended to but he came along when she was having a rough time. Later on after our dau was born she hooked up with a black coworker and for the next 18 months he was always there when she was feeling down think she sees black men as someone to turn for comfort and always needing it

whenever I need a pick me up I find a BBC to go down on and I feel so much better
I think that was my wife's attitude if she came home late and ******* he drove her home if she didn't feel pretty he made sure he thought she was he didn't want a girlfriend he just wanted some young married pussy and she was a willing subject

Did your wife or gf go from innocent to black cock addict?

innocent: not much sexual experience, first black cock

bbc addict: fucking a lot of different black men

How old was she when she got addicted?

How long did it take to get addicted when she got the first bbc inside her?
A day, a week, a month? more?

Well Pam was definitely innocent when her first BBC treat happened! Her only other sexual experience prior to that incredible event was between her and I and after we married. It took almost nine years of pillow talk to get her to the point of being fucked by another guy. He happened to be an old university friend and roommate of mine. He also happens to be black. That was three years ago this past March. To answer your question as to her age at that time, in the interest of being discrete, let's just say she was in the very early part of the 31st year of her birth! Ha! Ha!

Since then, she's fucked Edwin numerous times. She also had his twin brother, Eduard. That was followed by one of Eduard's friends. She's had a fourth guy, a real loser, so let's not count him in her total! Her very favourite is Edwin! He's also the best endowed of the three, can keep it up after cumming like nothing I could ever believe possible, even after numerous orgasms! He never rushes things, loves to chew Pam's pussy, even after he unloads in her, and appreciates a good blow job, especially when Pam swallows his cum!

Insofar as "addicted" is concerned, I honestly believe had she made out that first time with anyone other than Edwin, she would have never been addicted! I think she got addicted the first moment she was able to accommodate that almost 12" black monster to its balls! Damn it! The sight of that first contact of Edwin's BBC with Pam's hot wet swollen horny white pussy is etched in my mind into eternity! It was simply an awesome sight!

Back