Did a good one to hubby

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I decided to do a good one for hubby this past weekend. I was going out with my lover Saturday night but before he picked me up I told hubby I would have some fun with him first. I tied him down with his head at the foot of the bed face up and was getting ready to have him eat me out when the door bell rang and it was my lover showing up a bit early. I told him I had hubby tied up and he said lets have some fun with that I smiled and said lets! Got back up to the bedroom and hubby seen Steve and was shocked. Steve and I started making out next to him and after Steve go hard he told me to straddle my hubby with my pussy over his face. Steve started fucking me with my pussy almost rest on my husband face! I was so turned on it didn't take long for me to have an orgasm and it was a big one! I have never done anything like that to my husband before and I was enjoying it very much! Steve was telling him to lick that juice up I couldn't believe it. Finally Steve shot a big nut inside me and he waited a bit before he pulled out and when he did it oozed all over my husbands face! I loved it :). Then Steve tells me to clean up and get ready to go. We left my hubby tied to the bed with Steve and I juice's all over his face. My husband didn't say a word either. We got back late that night and all the cum was dried up on his face and I didn't feel bad about it at all. Just might have to do that again some time :).

I decided to do a good one for hubby this past weekend. I was going out with my lover Saturday night but before he picked me up I told hubby I would have some fun with him first. I tied him down with his head at the foot of the bed face up and was getting ready to have him eat me out when the door bell rang and it was my lover showing up a bit early. I told him I had hubby tied up and he said lets have some fun with that I smiled and said lets! Got back up to the bedroom and hubby seen Steve and was shocked. Steve and I started making out next to him and after Steve go hard he told me to straddle my hubby with my pussy over his face. Steve started fucking me with my pussy almost rest on my husband face! I was so turned on it didn't take long for me to have an orgasm and it was a big one! I have never done anything like that to my husband before and I was enjoying it very much! Steve was telling him to lick that juice up I couldn't believe it. Finally Steve shot a big nut inside me and he waited a bit before he pulled out and when he did it oozed all over my husbands face! I loved it :). Then Steve tells me to clean up and get ready to go. We left my hubby tied to the bed with Steve and I juice's all over his face. My husband didn't say a word either. We got back late that night and all the cum was dried up on his face and I didn't feel bad about it at all. Just might have to do that again some time :).
you should have what is something had happen to your husband or to the house and being tied to the bed he could not get help or out of the house ,,,,, fun is fun but you but your husband life in danger thank about that

you should have what is something had happen to your husband or to the house and being tied to the bed he could not get help or out of the house ,,,,, fun is fun but you but your husband life in danger thank about that

That never entered my mind. He was loosely tied and if he wanted to he could have slipped the straps out from under the bed besides they were a Velcro strap.

to me it still not cool going off with him tied to the bed, what if he did that to you, how happy would you have been then

she said he could have escaped from the ties if he needed too but I agree that leaving a person tied up alone has risks that need to be considered .

Thank you! That was the worst thing I've done to him and I really liked it :)
That was the worst thing? Hahahaha, that would be like tossing a rabbit into a briar patch; you put that submissive, lit'l white boi right where he wanted to be. And that dried cum on his face ... we call that "glazing" ... looks just like the icing on a donut once it dries. If he had a beard or moustache, he'd be tasting you and your BF for days afterwards.

Damn your hubby is a lucky bastard

That was the worst thing? Hahahaha, that would be like tossing a rabbit into a briar patch; you put that submissive, lit'l white boi right where he wanted to be. And that dried cum on his face ... we call that "glazing" ... looks just like the icing on a donut once it dries. If he had a beard or moustache, he'd be tasting you and your BF for days afterwards.
He has a moustache and it was caked :)

Back