Dick Slapping

When I was married, my wife's bull slapped my face with his hard on back and forth before fucking her. He did this several times which really turned her on. However, she asked him to stop doing it after the last time when he actually gave me a black and blue mark. I think it was hot but going to work with that mark was somewhat embarrassing and I had to make up a story.
tell them the truth, often people wouldn't believe the true story if you give them a number of choices

Well i like to have a long black dick rubbing on my face. :mstickle:
tumblr_ojzdszDnwT1vhoyheo1_400.gif

That is so funny I found this thread. I've seen this in many homemade interracial videos and it seems as though black men love to do this to women. After I made my confession to my wife about her being with black men we started watching those same videos and I worried she might find black men slapping women in the face with their cocks or making then stick out their tongues and slapping their cocks om their tongues offensive or stupid.
Well after watching the videos for awhile she told me she found it a turn on and said she would enjoy a hung black man slapping her face with his cock or rubbing it all over her face and tongue.:confused: I thought my wife was a prude but I think it was me that was being prudish by not stepping up the plate and initiating ******* like this with her, but that is why we are where we are now. Getting a black man to help her in bed and let her be a freak
That is awesome!

Husbands: How do you feel about a bull slapping his cock on/across her face?

Wives: How do you feel about the same? A bull gripping his cock from the hilt and slapping you in the face with it?

As a woman it’s fine, I mean I don’t mind so much. As far as I can tell black guys love to do it. It’s a bit humiliating, but let’s face it, a woman in this lifestyle pretending that she is not humiliated lie to herself. If the rest of the performance is good I’m ok ?

This is a complete no brainier......any women of any race who does not enjoy this is straight lame...if it wasn't for the gifs and vids...this thread should closed

Husbands: How do you feel about a bull slapping his cock on/across her face?

Wives: How do you feel about the same? A bull gripping his cock from the hilt and slapping you in the face with it?
Even before we were married I was in a leadership position, and that has continued to this day. J has always felt uncomfortable and resists being pushed into any position where she is expected to be in control, but that does NOT mean that she doesn’t know how to get her way! LOL!!! We both know that being a leader is different from being a cruel and/or unreasonable overseer.

Having said that, I add that when a man mounts a woman he dominates and she submits, which is as it should be. Him slapping her with his cock is a natural expression and exercise of that domination and is a tremendous turn-on for girly-women, as well as the man exercising that control. Any man who understands that, and knows how to discover and exploit a woman’s sweet spots, is a skillful and pleasing lover. Anything else is often simply a man with an erection.

Back