What type of pants do you prefer to see a man in

• Total voters

IAmKing

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
How may women will honestly admit that when you are out and about that you crotch watch looking to see if you can catch a glimpse of a dick print and in the rare occasions where you're actually able to does it make you wet and turn you on. image.jpeg
I haven't posted any pics of myself in awhile so I thought I'd snap a quick one specifically for this thread just to add a little visual aid ;)

How may women will honestly admit that when you are out and about that you crotch watch looking to see if you can catch a glimpse of a dick print and in the rare occasions where you're actually able to does it make you wet and turn you on. View attachment 670623
I haven't posted any pics of myself in awhile so I thought I'd snap a quick one specifically for this thread just to add a little visual aid ;)

It excited the wife enough to send a text describing a customer's big bulge in the store, when he singled her out to ask her how the pants fit.

Checking out black guys crotches has become an obsession of mine, I love to see the outline of a big cock on his pants or shorts. Alot of black guys know their cocks make that outline and know that white women will be looking. I've been caught numerous times crotch staring, and when the guy see me staring he usually will grab it and rub it to make it fully erect.
I love when it happens in a public place else or in a crowd, and I will tease the guy by sticking my boobs out and bedding over, all the while staring at his bulge.
I've had guys pull it out and flash me or jerk off staring at my big boobs.
I have to admit that I have sucked a few that were Xtra large, either in a secluded spot, or in my car.
I love when this all happens and I blow him and he pulls up his pants and just walks away. No talk no names

Guys are way too obsessed with their own DICKS these days. What's the frik'n deal?
I stopped in at a Quick Stop last week for gas and ******* and some dude was at the counter fondling his cock through his pants while standing at the counter buying some e-cigs & lotto ticket. I'm sure at least 5-6 people, including the girl behind the counter, saw what he was doing. He was doing it so openingly..

How may women will honestly admit that when you are out and about that you crotch watch looking to see if you can catch a glimpse of a dick print and in the rare occasions where you're actually able to does it make you wet and turn you on. View attachment 670623
Nice pic. My ex was a crotch watcher and I git into watching the men let her chk out their stuff too. Blk men sre so fkn hot when they get a boner on.

Checking out black guys crotches has become an obsession of mine, I love to see the outline of a big cock on his pants or shorts. Alot of black guys know their cocks make that outline and know that white women will be looking. I've been caught numerous times crotch staring, and when the guy see me staring he usually will grab it and rub it to make it fully erect.
I love when it happens in a public place else or in a crowd, and I will tease the guy by sticking my boobs out and bedding over, all the while staring at his bulge.
I've had guys pull it out and flash me or jerk off staring at my big boobs.
I have to admit that I have sucked a few that were Xtra large, either in a secluded spot, or in my car.
I love when this all happens and I blow him and he pulls up his pants and just walks away. No talk no names

Very nice. I'd definitely be one of those pull out and flash guys. That alley way blow and go sounds awesome I'd love one or two or three.

This morning, the wife getting ready for work, dressed in sexy jeans and bent forward at the vanity putting eyeliner on, enjoying my comment how good her butt looks, opened her sexy mouth halfway...I mentioned that when men see your mouth like that they'll want to put something in there. She leaned back for an open wet kiss and whispered, "I've been staring at alot of men's crotches..."

Back