Diana's Dark Discovery

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
New story posted to Literotica. Two white wives, one black secret...

https://www.literotica.com/s/dianas-dark-discovery

The story is meaty, so I'm just going to post a quick teaser, follow the link for the whole thing. If you like what you see, consider commenting/upvoting in Literotica. Let's make sure the BlackToWhite community represents! ;)

"Diana took a sharp breath as the picture appeared. Her breath stopped. Her brain struggled to make sense of what she was seeing.

It was a somewhat dim photo... but her eyes were adjusting to the photo's lighting. She saw... a man. Diana's heart practically stopped. She saw a man... in what appeared to be a white bathrobe that went down to his knees. He was stepping out of what must've been the bathroom. Meanwhile, Felicity was seated on a chair in the room, looking at the man while smiling. She seemed to be smiling with her eyes and caught in the middle of a laugh. Looking back at the man, Diana studied for a moment while fearing the worst. This was seeming horribly familiar. The man looked horribly familiar.

The man was quite large, very tall. He was covered by the bathrobe, but his exposed calves looked extremely muscular, bulging with muscle just below the knee. Diana couldn't see his upper body or face that well, as the light of the bathroom behind him was ruining the lighting. But studying his legs, she could see how dark they were. He was clearly a black man.

Diana's heart sank as she took in the photo. It's true that this photo was still kind of innocuous. But really, this basically proved that Felicity must be cheating on Dave with another man. What on earth would a man in a robe -- a black man, no less -- be doing in Felicity's hotel room? "Perhaps he's room service or something," Diana thought weakly. But that thought was quickly thrown out. Yeah, right. A room service employee who reports to customer's rooms in a bathrobe. No way. Diana had a bad feeling about this.

Her hand shook as she reached for the arrow key. She was terrified of what she would see next... although she couldn't help but go for it. There was no stopping her."

Like I've already mentioned in the story comments section, I loved the story and looking forward to more chapters to the story.. Like someone mentioned, it has a lot of potential to go in a number of different directions and can't wait to read where you will take it from where you left off..

Like I've already mentioned in the story comments section, I loved the story and looking forward to more chapters to the story.. Like someone mentioned, it has a lot of potential to go in a number of different directions and can't wait to read where you will take it from where you left off..
Thanks! I appreciate the support.

I loved both of those stories so please let me know when they are posted okay,..? You're a very good writer and i know it takes a lot of your time but I hope you continue with your writing. I just wish there were more writers who would write Interracial stories. While searching the "new stories" area in Literotica, I find that there as soooo many *******, sometimes, a whole page of them one after the other and it takes two pages before I find just one about black men and white women... And I can't understand that simple because in all reality, with white women, both young and old, having sex with black men, is one of the most rapidly growing lifestyles out in our society today. Just look at all the black professional athletes who choose to date and even marry white women..and all the many female singing and movie stars that are also interracially involved with black men. And you don't see them fucking their mothers, sisters or their children do you.. so because of that, I just can't understand why all the interest in the ******* genre.. So thanks for staying with the Interracial theme..

Back