DFW Now Looking for BBC...

On business trip to DFW...by myself and cannot seem to find BBC! Hubby tried to work out a date for me for last two weeks with no luck. This is my last night here and I am a horny Hotwife on the prowl! Lol...any bulls available?

On business trip to DFW...by myself and cannot seem to find BBC! Hubby tried to work out a date for me for last two weeks with no luck. This is my last night here and I am a horny Hotwife on the prowl! Lol...any bulls available?

We I had seen this yesterday. I am here in DFW

I'm sorry I missed this post. Please let me know if you came this way again. I would be happy to meet you.

Back