"Details" of White Female Bodies

I'm interested in what black guys especially like about white women's bodies.

In one of my favorite IR fantasy stories, a black African unveils a white American woman's breasts and tells her how he loves bold nipples and "large aureoles". Yet, for all I know, most black men better like "rosebud" nips.

According to sexist tradition, men like women who "put up a good front and are well-reared" but it's often suggested that black guys love a big, wide female bottom but less impressed than white males with huge boobs.

Should the female body be "soft" or athletically muscular?

Should white female skin be smooth or have a little coarseness or hair?

How about legs? Curved or long and slender?

Am I missing anything?

Would love to get some opinions!

Everyone finds different things attractive about someone for different reasons. Depends on the situation, the mood, etc. as what turns me on about a woman. Having said that, this is my usual "ideal" white woman.....I like petite (under 5'5), slim to athletic build. Her skin should be smooth & silky. She should have some "back", but I like it toned. As for her tits, I love perky, little white tits with a hard, tight nipple. She should trim her pussy or just shave it. I find myself attracted most to corporate girls with their power suits and heels or to mommies who are involved in PTA, Junior League, etc. Both of these kinds of women need some stress relief & I love giving it to them.

I'm interested in what black guys especially like about white women's bodies ......... Am I missing anything?

Would love to get some opinions!

Don't let 'em snow you, Offcntr, its primarily the fact that they're white. If you think the majority are banging white women primarily "to please white women", I have some oil property I'd like to sell you.
I'd say its "to make a statement".

Back