Detailed Big Booty wife here for articulate Bull/Cuck

I'm looking for an extremely detailed cuckold/Bull RP on YIM!Imagine that me and you are walking through the mall and stopping at the cell phone case kiosk to look at phones, my big round meaty jiggle plump butt is stretching the jeans to the point they look like they gonna burst, you notice a big black guy behind us checking out my big round meaty white ass. Go into GREAT detailed about the scene, my big round butt filling out the jeans and stretching them, an how inferior you feel compared to this black man. Remeber you're my whimpy white boyfriend. If any detailed Bulls would like to try for the BBC role please do!
nice bubbly ass hun

I would come over to you and ask you if you know anything about phones. I would ask you "can I see what your working with now" I would then take your phone and try to look my best like I'm actually interested in your phone. I hand it back and say "your phone is fine, no need to buy a new one yet, but I put my number in there just in case you need help with a phone in the future, or anything else that you need help with" I'd then give you a little wink and grab your ass nice and firm while staring at your sissy bf while I have a big ol grin on my face cause your sissy man can't do ******* about me palming your beautiful, sexy perfectly round ass. Then I simply wait for your call to make you my black cock whore.

Reactions: dog
I would love to be your extremely detailed articulate cuck. I naturally feel submissive around black Men and would love to worship your extremely fine ass while you enjoy your Bulls

Back