Desperately seeking creampie to clean in ND

I use to be in a cuckold relationship, and was dominated and humiliated as a cuck by my girlfriend and her bulls. She recently fell in love with her bull and left me for him...the risks I guess! Since she left, she agreed to be my keyholder for a while, but my access to her pussy to clean up is gone. Her new man will allow her to have me over for a chastity release, but only to play with myself under supervision and never get to see them fuck or clean her again.

So now, I have no creampies to clean anymore...let alone the unfettered access to my own cock for CEI play. So I’d love to be someone’s submissive creampie cleaner if someone is interested. I’d do whatever is requested of me to “earn” the access!

I use to be in a cuckold relationship, and was dominated and humiliated as a cuck by my girlfriend and her bulls. She recently fell in love with her bull and left me for him...the risks I guess! Since she left, she agreed to be my keyholder for a while, but my access to her pussy to clean up is gone. Her new man will allow her to have me over for a chastity release, but only to play with myself under supervision and never get to see them fuck or clean her again.

So now, I have no creampies to clean anymore...let alone the unfettered access to my own cock for CEI play. So I’d love to be someone’s submissive creampie cleaner if someone is interested. I’d do whatever is requested of me to “earn” the access!
My heart goes out to you man once you get used to that whore pussy and then fucking creampies you just are hooked and can't stop all you could do is sit next to me and sniff the air for the smell of pussy

My heart goes out to you man once you get used to that whore pussy and then fucking creampies you just are hooked and can't stop all you could do is sit next to me and sniff the air for the smell of pussy
Okay I hate voice texting you won't be sitting next to me but you probably will be beating off snorting the air for the smell of that lonesome pussy

Back