Skin type

• Light

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • Idc either

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
At least seven inches, dark, cut, with a big mushroom head, like a big purple plum. Low hanging big balls. Veiny. And one that gets so hard it looks like it could drive nails.

I am going to break the rule of bigger is always better. I have seen too many posts about the ridiculously sized behemoths that only 5 to 1 percent of the population actually has and they are not that easy to suck or worse take in the ass.

For me, I would want to slip into a private video booth in an adult bookstore on a hot summer day, where we are all sweating a little and smelling a bit musky. I would select a video of gay domination where macho men wearing leather were fucking each other in the hopes that someone would peek inside and see it as an invitation to get kinky with me. Soon, a tall dark man about 6'4" and 200 lbs would knock on the door and I would let him in. He would ask me if I like to suck? I would agree and he would slip his meat out of his trousers and the hole of his boxer shorts. He would have a dark shaft, but a pinkish cut head and is already starting to get hard. So I would kneel down in front of him in the closet so small that he would press his back against the door and my feet would be squeezed up against the thin walls to the next room. The flickering light of the raunchy movie would be right beside my head so he might recognize me on the street, but his face hidden in shadows towering over me, I would never know.

I would lick the sweat off his shaft and the clear precum that has already formed a droplet on his slit. He is maybe 5 to 6 inches in length and I would cup medium sized balls and draw him closer. His resonant voice would order, "Take those balls out and suck them" and I would twist my head to get under him and draw them out to teabag the dark mysterious orbs until I could taste no more salty sweat on his skin. Then I sould work back up the shaft and take his cock into my mouth tasting more of his precum dripping down the mushroom head in copious amounts. Some has poured out into my hair and on my clothing as I teabagged this mysterious gentleman. He is not particularly thick, just thick enough to fill up my throat as I go all the way down on him. He would run his big hands into my soft hair and encourage me to suck him enthusiastically until he cums into my mouth with thick gobs of white cream, which I would gladly swallow. Then he would zip himself back up and say, "See you around." and leave me in the booth stroking my cock as I thought about what a slut I was for the stranger. That is the perfect cock!

Back