Denver Couple looking for well hung Bull

Hello everyone, we are a new couple to this community living in the heart of Denver. She is 30 and looking for her first black dick. The bigger the better... He is 28 and well hung himself (9 inches). We are open to 3 ways or he could just watch as she gets fucked. Her pussy is extra juicy and gets wet just by giving head. You will love it, guaranteed. This is the first time we have tried this and are looking for the biggest, thickest cock possible! See profile for more pictures... <3 <3 <3
View media item 6017

Hey i just moved to Denver. I would love to accompany your wife anytime in Denver. I'm down to earth and very skilled b/n the sheets. Hope to ttys. bama_36343@ the hoo

Hello everyone, we are a new couple to this community living in the heart of Denver. She is 30 and looking for her first black dick. The bigger the better... He is 28 and well hung himself (9 inches). We are open to 3 ways or he could just watch as she gets fucked. Her pussy is extra juicy and gets wet just by giving head. You will love it, guaranteed. This is the first time we have tried this and are looking for the biggest, thickest cock possible! See profile for more pictures... <3 <3 <3
View media item 6017
She is hot!

View media item 6017

New to this life style white girl in relationship with trans girl The thought

Of sharing a black man with my girl this is so hot

View media item 6017
Hey there 🥰✌🏾 Boulder bbc here that would love to play! Hmu anytime 🤩

Back