Denver, CO - white couple looking for BBC or multiple

We are an attractive 30's white couple very clean and safe. She 5'6" 135 36c blonde and sexy. Having the hardest time finding an attractive black man or men to have some fun with. Very interested in meeting up with a very large BBC or multiple for some nsa fun. Tried CL but so many fakes on there. Hoping to meet up Saturday 11/30 for some hot fun. Help us out!!! Are there any REAL people out there? Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Im traveling to Denver this year to see my Miami Dolphins play the Broncos. I'd love to meet up and have some adult fun!! Message me!

Hi,

My name is Jay.If you guys ever come to Vegas, please email me.I can set you up with myself and 2 of my friends.Whatever you perfer.Have a great day and good luck..

We are an attractive 30's white couple very clean and safe. She 5'6" 135 36c blonde and sexy. Having the hardest time finding an attractive black man or men to have some fun with. Very interested in meeting up with a very large BBC or multiple for some nsa fun. Tried CL but so many fakes on there. Hoping to meet up Saturday 11/30 for some hot fun. Help us out!!! Are there any REAL people out there? Any suggestions?
Hi Names Derrick i live in denver i got to this post a bit late. I am available for any later datss just let me know if your interested just msg me

I'm a well athletic Black man that comes to Colorado every week for business I would love to have a meet and greet

I'm a well athletic Black man that comes to Colorado every week for business I would love to have a meet and greet

I am in Utah!!! Not Colorado but pretty close!

Very respectfully, the auroracouple's latest site activity was November 30, 2013 and had no other activity ever since. It is highly unlikely that you will receive a response from them.

Very respectfully, the auroracouple's latest site activity was November 30, 2013 and had no other activity ever since. It is highly unlikely that you will receive a response from them.
These guys are so thirsty you may have to pour them something to ******* bruh lol:D:bounce:

Yes we're here.

Some members really depend on b2w for a connection and I respect them for working hard to get what they desire. The least I can do is be respectful.
No one should depend on this site bro the some of these guys just make us real OGS look the fool but you are a lot nicer than me I just think they should use common sense us black males are always made to look like "thirsty fools" and they ain't helping but like always I respect you're opinion;)

Thanks for the heads up! I truly did not see or check the date of. The initial post!!! I just replied!!! Thanks also for being respectful!!! No need for name calling and insults, we are all grown me here! Peace out ✌️

Thanks for the heads up! I truly did not see or check the date of. The initial post!!! I just replied!!! Thanks also for being respectful!!! No need for name calling and insults, we are all grown me here! Peace out ✌️
Was not at you bro but look at all the other dudes lol you know thirst is real in some of these post:D

Back