DENNIS HOF’S RACIST BROTHEL BILLBOARD IRKS NYE COUNTY NEVADA

Interesting article, however, up until the mention of the t-shirts, I saw absolutely no basis of complaint. Mr. Hof was correct in saying it's a "supply a demand" issue. Business is business! The gorilla billboard ... come on! Recall the Clint Eastwood movie "Deadpool" when Clint handed a carton of camels to a huge, muscular black man, then referred to him as a gorilla to his adversary? Now, who had issues with that ... no one, I can assure you. Some women want to be taken by the largest, most muscular, threatening black man they can find because it raises their hormone levels ... a huge gorilla exemplfies that huge black man. I'm pretty sure no offense was meant. This type of complaining is often based simply upon who's being gored by the ox.

Now, the t-shirts, based on how that N-word was spelled on the t-shirt, was offensive. Was it spelled ending in "er" or ending in "a" ... because the N word ending in "a" falls under the Freedom Of Speech, the "er" word does not. But, the article did not clarify that point. Regardless of how it was spelled, it's still offensive to most people, as those reading the t-shirt know what its intent is.

pic_twocentsWorth.jpg

Last edited:
I travel to Vegas once a year and never heard of this place. Tried to do some searching online and it's just a fake article. Did some more searching on DiversityChronicle and it's a bs site posting bunch of fake stories.

If this was real, it'd be interesting to have a brothel like that, but I would never go there. Why pay all that money when my ex girlfriends and I could find men for free.

Back