Denied sex

A good cuckold relationship is one where everyone (wife, husband, bull) is enjoying the cuckolding.
This would be a formula for disaster, because if he can't get it at home, he'll eventually get it someplace else. Unlike men, very few women can/will tolerate their men getting pussy from another women. That's why they struggle with understanding why men desire similar.

Other than for punishment for ie: masturbating or something like that ... I would never recommend a woman deny her man sex; if he can't fuck worth a damn, then train him. Mac

Last edited:
I dont know if my ex wife didnt want me to know she was screwing a black co worker but it affected our sex life she said you havent screwed me in 6 weeks if you can do without sex so can I. which was a lie she was doing him lots at his place and in our bedroom.

Each to their own. If you are happy to be denied for 3 or more months thats great. But for others it could be too long period. Our longest period was 2 weeks and I was climbing walls. It was a game, a lot of teasing, edging... Very intensive period. And I cummed hitting ceiling lol

I won't say completely deny.
I will say it depends upon how my bull feels about me having sex outside of our relationship. Hubby is a bit turned on with the thought that we are married but parts of my body are restricted to him. Sometimes he's allowed to have sex with a condom on, sometimes not at all. Generally speaking, he's not allowed to cum in me or on me though

No, it's not necessary. From her point of view her bull is very dominant sexually & he fucks her frequently so she doesn't need or want to have sex with me. From my point of view I'm extremely turned on by them fucking, to the extent I often cum without touching myself when I'm allowed to listen to them.

That's the phenomenon most hubbies are starting to realize: the more they watch or even listen to the wife getting fucked, it makes them cum even without them touching themselves.

Denial is a good thing from time to time. When I want my husband to get really horny, I mean so horny that he just cant stand it, I will deny him in bed for several days. I will tease and flirt with him each day and especially each night, get him good and hard, then not let him release. Then after a short period of time, he will finally get so horny that once I get him going he just takes over and does not give me any choice. Usually at this point he is super rock hard and he cums so hard and so much.

I did this just a few weeks ago. He was horny as hell for several days when I was busy with work so we didn't have any time to even tease. Then I teased him for several days. Finally one night when it was time for bed, we closed the door and locked it and no sooner he grabbed me and kissed me super hard. Then he threw me to the bed and stripped my nightie off. To my shock he went for nearly half hour of good hard deep pounding before he finally came. He filled me so roughly and completely I am not sure he didn't cum twice in a row. It was the first time ever he filled me so much that his final shots squeezed out around his shaft. Then the best part, after he filled me he got to have his largest cream pie ever. Made me cum so many times it was wonderful.

Back