Denied sex

I find denial a huge turn on. My ex would deny me from time to time and ******* me to jerk my cock while we made out like teenagers. What was sexy about it was shed often have a pussy full of his cum while mine was spilled on the floor. She even went so far as to set rules. I wasn't allowed to get my cum on her or the bed.

One of my dirtiest fantasies is to have a poly relationship where she basically has two husbands. Sometimes I imagine all of us in one big bed, I have a separate smaller bed in the same room, or I sleep in another room. In this fantasy when he leaves for work he forces me to jerk off and cum on the floor in front of them before he leaves. That way he knows only his cum will be in her.

I don't give a crap if I have sex, I'd rather watch tv or something. If she lets me know she wants sex that's fine I'll do it but if she denies me well I couldn't care less

That's the phenomenon most hubbies are starting to realize: the more they watch or even listen to the wife getting fucked, it makes them cum even without them touching themselves.
This is DEFINITELY the truth. At first I used to have to touch myself and almost instantly cum. Now I cum without even touching when I am watching her. I just start to throb then cum , but it is more of a dribble

Back