Deltona/Sanford Hotwife looking for a bull

addickted825

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hello

im a Hotwife that plays alone - would prefer you come to me but can come to you once it becomes a regular thing. I can play day or night. Check out my profile and also the same user on SDC and @daytonahotwife on Twitter.

msg me on here or Twitter to learn more

**must NOT be camera shy (can remove face though**

**do to several flakes, I can NOT play with anyone more than an hour away :( **

Attachments

• E32839EC-27A1-49EF-A858-425BF56411D7.jpeg
    E32839EC-27A1-49EF-A858-425BF56411D7.jpeg
    985.6 KB · Views: 340
Hello

im a Hotwife that plays alone - would prefer you come to me but can come to you once it becomes a regular thing. I can play day or night. Check out my profile and also the same user on SDC and @daytonahotwife on Twitter.

Hey gorgeous ,

Hello

Been contacting you to connect but my message must’ve gotten lost in the pile

Hello

Wow men flake on you?

Hello

damn i wanna play with you

tom ford cfda awards 2019 GIF by CFDA

Hello

Deland here

Hello

Hey baby what’s up I’m in Winter Springs, FL which close to you and I can come to you

Hello

Hey what’s up how are you doing I’m 30 year old, 6’0”, 195lb, 8 1/2 to 9inches Dominate BBC Bull in Winter Springs, FL not far from you looking for a long term situation

Hello

Get back at me I sent you a PM.

Back