I was more nervous, anxious, and arroused then I had ever been.

I paced hurriedly in the kitchen glancing out the window waiting for whatever decreped vehicle the man would arrive in. A glance at the clock, three minutes from the estimated arrival time. I felt my breathing hasten. I glanced over at my wife sitting on the arm of the sofa near the front door, her beautiful long golden hair picking up glimmering highlights in the sun. Her incredible body seemingly shrink-wrapped in the black nylon bodysuit. The covering was a prop, it was wholely sheer and her ample DD breasts were a vision. The crotch was open and framed her pristine freshly clean shaven cunt, glinting from the fresh swill of her arrousal and my saliva.

I took note of her hand as she slightly crinkled the bill she was holding, for some reason I had decided a $100 was adequate despite the fact I was offering up my wifes body as the real incentive. Her fiddling with the bill made her Tiffany diamond shimmer, the symbol of our commitment adorning the hand she would use to pay her unwitting voyeur. She had put on her highest arrangement of jewelry, her diamond solitaires, and her heavy silver necklace bracelet and anklet, all layered over top of her nylon shell.

I heard the crinkling of our driveway gravel and a sputter of exhaust as his car turned into our driveway. The term beater did it too much justice and the telltale delivery topper indicated it was the right car. My clear vision rang that the intended target was true, an elderly black man who has delivered to us on prior occasions, I was elated. My beautiful white wife's body would be displayed to the superior black man as I had hoped.
Please finish this story!

Back