Deleted

Have a lot of cash to pay black ******* males for Lil pranks ... cum on a hot white girl ******* while i distract her . Old black men chasing hot young couples at club , even street or shopping mall, bulliyng them hard ... yelling the dirtiest things for the girl , showing their cocks . Pulling down and bring me her skirt and painties while she was distrated while moron white bf

Guys squezing and slapping wifes and gfs hot butts with her bf .... " hey , im excited , i am the next , bitch . .. jerome next and tyrone after ... come on boy , share you babie , we have some for those baby girl s lips kissing to ... you two have to see it " and boom a Lovely white couple movie date is ruined
Sounds like you have thought this through.

Have a lot of cash to pay black ******* males for Lil pranks ... cum on a hot white girl ******* while i distract her . Old black men chasing hot young couples at club , even street or shopping mall, bulliyng them hard ... yelling the dirtiest things for the girl , showing their cocks . Pulling down and bring me her skirt and painties while she was distrated while moron white bf
Would love to see.

As a BBC my biggest fantasy is taking a white girl from her husband and keeping her as a sex slave for months, just using her whenever I want. The husband can be there but someone will be ball busting him until he's impotent and can't have children anymore. And I'll be pumping his wife full of my fertile black seed over and over and over again until she's bred. Once I'm done with her, she can go back to her husband who will never be the same person again and they will raise my baby.
Damn right, you on the right track. Love your Fantasy, only if it were real. Breed her well.

Back