Delaney curious about BBC

View attachment 125107View attachment 125108View attachment 125109View attachment 125110View attachment 125112View attachment 125114

We're a teenage couple, but definitely kinkier than your average one. My girlfriend Delaney and I are both 19 years old. We're starting to get into the cuckolding lifestyle. As you can probably guess, I do not really please her to the levels that she needs. She's interested in some other white guys but remains curious about having her first black guy and is open to experiencing with me.

As you can tell, Delaney is a thick brunette with about a 36C bra and has a pretty, but large ass to go along with her white titties. Here's what I mean by that:

View attachment 125122

Look forward to talking to all of you. Feel free to address us by name.
Also, feel free to guess what white boy Alex is packing in his pants...

Alex and Delaney

i like her bum

let her come over to the DARKSIDE of life where she can sample BLACK POWER domination. once she goes BLACK, she'll NEVA go back!! simba (a BLACKMAN)

OMG! I thought Alex was this girl's little brother! LOL I definitely did NOT look like a 13 year old when I was his age. ANYWAYS.....welcome to the community! Yes, if you are persistent enough Alex, your girl WILL get blackened faster than charbroiled hamburger patty.:smoke:

Good luck and wish you two all the best.

View attachment 125107View attachment 125108View attachment 125109View attachment 125110View attachment 125112View attachment 125114

We're a teenage couple, but definitely kinkier than your average one. My girlfriend Delaney and I are both 19 years old. We're starting to get into the cuckolding lifestyle. As you can probably guess, I do not really please her to the levels that she needs. She's interested in some other white guys but remains curious about having her first black guy and is open to experiencing with me.

As you can tell, Delaney is a thick brunette with about a 36C bra and has a pretty, but large ass to go along with her white titties. Here's what I mean by that:

View attachment 125122

Look forward to talking to all of you. Feel free to address us by name.
Also, feel free to guess what white boy Alex is packing in his pants...

Alex and Delaney
Take your time and do it right.... learn all you can , good luck......

Back