degrading sex

Brent69

Couple
From
UK
Hi, this is a question for black men and married cucks. Just interested in your ideas on what the most degrading thing a submissive white wife like me can do. I'm VERY open minded and looking for some inspiration for what to do when I get my next bbc fix. Many thanks guys. Kate x x x

At a fuck club I was chained to the floor on my knees with a sign that said "blow jobs only"
over 30 men fucked my mouth. About 20 came in my mouth which I swallowed.
After about the tenth load down my throat my pussy was on fire and it went from fun to
degrading. I don't want to do that again.
That's pretty hardcore lol, I guess u can have too much of a good thing x

Hi, this is a question for black men and married cucks. Just interested in your ideas on what the most degrading thing a submissive white wife like me can do. I'm VERY open minded and looking for some inspiration for what to do when I get my next bbc fix. Many thanks guys. Kate x x x
Honestly Kate, sex with your partner should be enjoyable and not degrading. This lifestyle should be very empowering for you. You desire black cock and your husband desires to see you taking black cock. What could be better? You can show your submission without having to feel degraded.

At a fuck club I was chained to the floor on my knees with a sign that said "blow jobs only"
over 30 men fucked my mouth. About 20 came in my mouth which I swallowed.
After about the tenth load down my throat my pussy was on fire and it went from fun to
degrading. I don't want to do that again.

I love a women who serves the black cock but that my girl. Is something else. Wow!

Thanks for ur concern but I like degrading sex x
I understand. These other dudes are right. You should serve up your ass. Have your bull bring over a few friends...tie your wrists to the footboard of the bed and your ankles to a bench or settee at the end of the bed. Get bent over your bed and take it in the ass like a good little white girl. Everybody empties their condoms into a martini glass and you get to ******* it when they're done.

Back