Defloration

Binnu

What are the different ways to deflorate a woman. Are there any virgin hymen pics or defloration pics. Lets see

What are the different ways to deflorate a woman. Are there any virgin hymen pics or defloration pics. Lets see

GOOD LUCK finding that! :bounce:
Although you might get lucky if someone has before and after pictures of the work some of those Muslim country doctors do that rebuild hymens so that the women can find a husband, but I doubt those are any easier to find than the real deal. Maybe a medical journal someplace?

In any case, while a female may lose her hymen participating in sports, riding horses, inserting tampons, using dildos and any number of other ways, to truly be "deflowered" in the traditional sense requires that her hymen be broken by a hard cock. Preferably a nice large Black dick. ;)

GOOD LUCK finding that! :bounce:
Although you might get lucky if someone has before and after pictures of the work some of those Muslim country doctors do that rebuild hymens so that the women can find a husband, but I doubt those are any easier to find than the real deal. Maybe a medical journal someplace?

In any case, while a female may lose her hymen participating in sports, riding horses, inserting tampons, using dildos and any number of other ways, to truly be "deflowered" in the traditional sense requires that her hymen be broken by a hard cock. Preferably a nice large Black dick. ;)

But the topic is how will you deflorate so that the girl feels less pain??:)

But the topic is how will you deflorate so that the girl feels less pain??:)

"What are the different ways to deflorate a woman. Are there any virgin hymen pics or defloration pics. Lets see"

Sorry, but you didn't say anything about doing it with less pain, you just asked about different ways to do it and for pictures. Sounded like you wanted to see what a hymen looks like and pictures of virgins having sex for the first time.

"What are the different ways to deflorate a woman. Are there any virgin hymen pics or defloration pics. Lets see"

Sorry, but you didn't say anything about doing it with less pain, you just asked about different ways to do it and for pictures. Sounded like you wanted to see what a hymen looks like and pictures of virgins having sex for the first time.

I agree but now thats a new turn.

All I can say about your query is the following.
See that pussy in our Avatar ... well, believe it or not, that is a factual picture of my wife's pussy the morning after our friend, who happens to be black, christened it with its first ever BLACK COCK! The "OTHER FIRST" that this pussy had was when I took her "Hymen", more often colloquially referenced as a "Cherry", the night of our wedding! I guess I lucked out, eh! A 21 year old virgin! Now to answer your question from someone who has the experience and done so!

There is only one way to deflorate a virgin and that's with a good stiff cock! Anything else should be considered a waste! if not a waste a crime against pleasure!

You mean breaking the hymen with a stiff cock is pleasure...:)
....for you or your wife;)

You mean breaking the hymen with a stiff cock is pleasure...:)
....for you or your wife;)

PLEASURE IS PLEASURE, EH!
She toyed all night and who the hell was I to complain! I never complain about anything!
I'll let you in on a little secret:
"I've had good sex and I have had great sex but I have never had bad sex!"

Back