Definition of a 'Hot Wife'

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
1fe093_c135a643a7b3458285abd69685a9385d.jpg_srz_p_630_446_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

What’s the proper definition of a ‘Hot Wife’?

There’s been plenty of talk regarding this title for years and years. Just like the derogatory word ‘Cuckold’, it’s often perceived in the wrong sense of the word, or of what it connotes. For a lot of folks out there, majority of whom perceive the word ‘Cuckold’ as something that involves a cheating spouse, so too ‘Hot Wife’ is supposedly to signify a well-kept house wife who opts to cheat behind her hubby’s back while he’s making the bread at work.

These statements couldn’t be so far from the truth.

In all respect, I will define a ‘Hot Wife’ as a married wife who opts to take charge of her sexuality, as much as she decides to engage in exploring her femininity. Yes, it sounds like something hard to swallow, but I’ll go even further in breaking it down for others to grasp.

Master SHANGO.
http://www.damiendsoul.com/#!Defini...One/cosm/ED96A38F-F77F-4B00-8FBC-137D4CF96CD1

* * * * *​

This is from an article I recently posted at the CHILL section of my website. I'd like to throw the same question to all of you out there: What to you would be the perfect definition of claiming a married wife to be a 'Hot Wife'?

Think this one explains HOT WIFE pretty good ... enjoy! MAC :)

gif_HotWife-definition.gif
What’s the proper definition of a ‘Hot Wife’?

... I will define a ‘Hot Wife’ as a married wife who opts to take charge of her sexuality, as much as she decides to engage in exploring her femininity. Yes, it sounds like something hard to swallow, but I’ll go even further in breaking it down for others to grasp.

Master SHANGO.
http://www.damiendsoul.com/#!Defini...One/cosm/ED96A38F-F77F-4B00-8FBC-137D4CF96CD1

Lables aren't necessary. To some, a hotwife could mean a manogamous wife that is just very hot. To others it could mean a wife that has sex with other men with her husbands knowledge and/or encouragement. I guess others can be cruel and mean to the wife but we do not take it as such. Just as I take pride in being a cuckold. It is just the name for the type of husband I am.

Lables aren't necessary. To some, a hotwife could mean a manogamous wife that is just very hot. To others it could mean a wife that has sex with other men with her husbands knowledge and/or encouragement. I guess others can be cruel and mean to the wife but we do not take it as such. Just as I take pride in being a cuckold. It is just the name for the type of husband I am.

You love the Cuckold brand?

Back