Deepthroat/ No gag reflexes #bigdickproblems

Do you deepthroat

• Total voters
I do it best on my back, head back over the bed, relaxed. It is an amazing experience to feel it push your throat. It hurts but in an amazing way. Even 7 inches pushes you to do your best to take it.

Slow at first is the key. Once I get wound up and dirty fast, hard deep until I'm in tears.

I do it best on my back, head back over the bed, relaxed. It is an amazing experience to feel it push your throat. It hurts but in an amazing way. Even 7 inches pushes you to do your best to take it.

Slow at first is the key. Once I get wound up and dirty fast, hard deep until I'm in tears.
Ditto.

Serving my owner this way is one of my favorate things to do.

I agree that you have to be very relaxed and concentrate on doing it so you do not have the gag reflex happen. It does take practice thought and if a man is very large, then it is not really possible to get him in all the way.

Some women are naturals and don't have a gag reflex.

My wife has been deep throating my 7" for many, many years. She goes up and down on it the whole time, she doesn't just get it down her throat for a second or two. It's totally awesome, and feels amazing compared to non deep throat head.

The first time she took 10" down her throat it blew my mind, and his too. It looks insane, like it shouldn't physically fit down her throat.

We'll try to post video soon. Need to get her a wig and a mask, hopefully she won't be recognizable. Or we need to learn how to edit existing video so that she's not recognizable.

My wife has been deep throating my 7" for many, many years. She goes up and down on it the whole time, she doesn't just get it down her throat for a second or two. It's totally awesome, and feels amazing compared to non deep throat head.

The first time she took 10" down her throat it blew my mind, and his too. It looks insane, like it shouldn't physically fit down her throat.

We'll try to post video soon. Need to get her a wig and a mask, hopefully she won't be recognizable. Or we need to learn how to edit existing video so that she's not recognizable.
Good ******* bro..Im jealous

I can take about 7 without gagging at all. Anything that goes more than a couple inches down my throat makes me gag. That being said I love to gag!!!
Holding my head down until I have to gasp for air.....tears coming from my eyes....face and breasts wet with saliva....my cheeks red from being slapped for pulling away to keep from throwing up.
Nothing like being throated to remind me that I am a white slut who needs to be well used

I would love to see that if you guys ever do get a vid up

Back