Would love to be at a bar with my girl and she is dancing with other guys and a few black men come up and start chatting with her in front of me, touching her, and flirting. Obviously I wouldn't say anything and just let it all happen. My ******* girl would admit that I am a cuckold and would make me invite them all back to our place.

The rest of the night would be me and her serving them and them fucking the ******* out of her, slapping her, spitting on her, calling us names, humiliating me, and making me clean up their loads.

Would love to be at a bar with my girl and she is dancing with other guys and a few black men come up and start chatting with her in front of me, touching her, and flirting. Obviously I wouldn't say anything and just let it all happen. My ******* girl would admit that I am a cuckold and would make me invite them all back to our place.

The rest of the night would be me and her serving them and them fucking the ******* out of her, slapping her, spitting on her, calling us names, humiliating me, and making me clean up their loads.

a normal soiree of a white couple

free your mind: accept black domination

My deepest darkest fantasy would be my wife calling me to visit her at her job. When I get there the five black guys that work with her including her boss are in the center of the floor taking turns pounding her while all the customers in the store watch. One by one she begs for them to breed her, as she stares points and laughs at me telling everybody that I could never make her feel this way, but I happily become a little sissy and nothing makes me hornier than watching real men make her cum over and over. At this point I stripped down and show everybody how I'm in chastity and tell them I'm proud that we both serve Superior black men. Then I kneel down right beside her and start sucking all of the guys she works with, thanking them for pleasing her because I can't.

It would be better if this became a weekly thing, and everybody finding out that we are black-owned. All five of her coworkers move in with us and make us their slaves.

My deepest darkest fantasy would be my wife calling me to visit her at her job. When I get there the five black guys that work with her including her boss are in the center of the floor taking turns pounding her while all the customers in the store watch. One by one she begs for them to breed her, as she stares points and laughs at me telling everybody that I could never make her feel this way, but I happily become a little sissy and nothing makes me hornier than watching real men make her cum over and over. At this point I stripped down and show everybody how I'm in chastity and tell them I'm proud that we both serve Superior black men. Then I kneel down right beside her and start sucking all of the guys she works with, thanking them for pleasing her because I can't.

It would be better if this became a weekly thing, and everybody finding out that we are black-owned. All five of her coworkers move in with us and make us their slaves.

Very nice that sounds hot maybe you should encourage your wife more

What if she visited *your* workplace and fucked five of *your* black coworkers and got bred in front of the office. And afterwards your black boss gives you nominal promotions and raises but disrespects you in front of others while all of your coworkers smile, snicker, and laugh every time they see you. Everyone is also informed that you are in chastity and that those guys come to your house whenever they want to fuck your wife and you have to give them rides, serve them drinks and meals, and thank them for fucking your wife like real men. All of your children are paid for and babysat by you but are biologically his one from one of the other black men at the office.

What if she visited *your* workplace and fucked five of *your* black coworkers and got bred in front of the office. And afterwards your black boss gives you nominal promotions and raises but disrespects you in front of others while all of your coworkers smile, snicker, and laugh every time they see you. Everyone is also informed that you are in chastity and that those guys come to your house whenever they want to fuck your wife and you have to give them rides, serve them drinks and meals, and thank them for fucking your wife like real men. All of your children are paid for and babysat by you but are biologically his one from one of the other black men at the office.
I would absolutely love that idea. Everyday I drive one home from work and drive him back the next morning. Everybody in the office when no I'm just apathetic useless sissy who lets real men control me. I would speed a proud ******* of those five babies each from a different *******. And I would be there to support everything they all need. Then my co-workers could tell Black customers that I would welcome them to my house two use my wife and I. The boss would make me think him every day by sucking his dick to show my appreciation and of course this would be in front of everybody

I would absolutely love that idea. Everyday I drive one home from work and drive him back the next morning. Everybody in the office when no I'm just apathetic useless sissy who lets real men control me. I would speed a proud ******* of those five babies each from a different *******. And I would be there to support everything they all need. Then my co-workers could tell Black customers that I would welcome them to my house two use my wife and I. The boss would make me think him every day by sucking his dick to show my appreciation and of course this would be in front of everybody

I'm not into the bisexual or sissy stuff but otherwise that's hot!

My fantasy is to be the housemaid of my wife and her lover. Serving them domestically and sexually.
The black bull would arrive at home bringing me a bag of his dirty clothes to me do his laundry while he and my wife had fun together.
I should also wash his car or clean his apartment.
I would pay for their fun and do clean up duties.
I would also serve as their footstool and smell and lick their feet while they watched TV.
I would also lick them both after they finished their workout.
They would have the pleasure and I would have the duties

Back