Deep-throating Black Cock

Patience and practice is my advice to anyone just starting out. It was one of the hardest ( no puns please lol) things to master. I never had any problems until I started dating well endowed black men. It was a whole new world . Being eager and wanting to please wasn’t enough. I had to learn that I had to take my time and be patient. Thru a lot of practice and some guidance from some wonderful men I made great strides, and I’ve got it down to a science lol

My main problem was that taking the cock into the back of the throat means stimulating the gag reflex. I practiced with a silicone dildo and finally avoided that sensation. Certain positions make it easier. For me, the best way to deep-throat is when my mouth and throat are aligned in a straight line. For beginners, a good position is to lay flat on your back, with your head hanging over the edge of the bed and the bull standing with his cock at your mouth level.

Do it slowly, stay still while you gradually take him in, breathe through the nose and if he wants to fuck your mouth, it is useful having a signal (like a safe word) to let him know that you need a break. Deep throating is an intense and intimate act, in which a lot of mutual trust is needed. However, it is intoxicating to be able to show off how deep I can take a black cock. It is a point of pride and empowering.

17861603.gif
Totally agree

Patience and practice is my advice to anyone just starting out. It was one of the hardest ( no puns please lol) things to master. I never had any problems until I started dating well endowed black men. It was a whole new world . Being eager and wanting to please wasn’t enough. I had to learn that I had to take my time and be patient. Thru a lot of practice and some guidance from some wonderful men I made great strides, and I’ve got it down to a science lol
Damn... well let me find out haha

Voy a empezar diciendo que soy negro bisexual y swinger y soy de la misma opinión que casi todos acá es algo que para hacerlo y disfrutarlo los dos al menos yo primero tengo que ser el que llevo el ritmo de la pinga hasta mi garganta cuando la tengo entera y la nausea no es problema entonces voy dejando que tome el ritmo y me de una buena cojida de garganta hasta que se empiece a correr en lo mas profundo de mi garganta
esto me tomó casi un año y algunas pingas para lograr hacerlo casi con cualquier medida aunque pprefiero las regulares

Back