Deep Inside Your Wife...

Maxi10

Male
Don't you wish you could do this? Don't you wish you could spread your wife's legs and fill every inch of her pussy with dark, thick, long cock? Imagine bottoming out in her pink pussy. Imagine injecting your superior semen into her womb. Imagine how loud she would scream when being pounded by a big cock? You couldn't give her the best fuck of her life... I will!

I did this one girl in Salt Lake City. Her husband took the pictures. It was one amazing pussy and I fucked it until she begged me to stop. I would so the very same thing to your wife...image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

You look white, but as I always say a big and thick cock is a big and thick cock. Just like the other reply, I wish that was my wife's pussy you were pounding. Pretty sure that she'll let you fuck her ass too. She'll be in pain, but she'll enjoy it. And maybe, just maybe, you might teach her how to suck cock and cum in her mouth and face.

Hi.
You look white, but as I always say a big and thick cock is a big and thick cock. Just like the other reply, I wish that was my wife's pussy you were pounding. Pretty sure that she'll let you fuck her ass too. She'll be in pain, but she'll enjoy it. And maybe, just maybe, you might teach her how to suck cock and cum in her mouth and face.

Thanks for the reply! I'm not white. I'm 1/4 black and 3/4 Hispanic. I was born in South America. I would tear your wife to peaces, opening every hole in her body and cumming everywhere. She would love it and I would make her addicted to my clock...

Hi.

Thanks for the reply! I'm not white. I'm 1/4 black and 3/4 Hispanic. I was born in South America. I would tear your wife to peaces, opening every hole in her body and cumming everywhere. She would love it and I would make her addicted to my clock...
My wife is a latina IMG_1548.jpg from Central America. She's a lady outside for all and my personal whore in bed. But I do fantasize of her being fucked by another man while a watch.

She is perfect. I want her. I would dominate her and you'd watch me take over your wife's body.
Iam sure you could make her scream & cream on your cock.She knows that oneday that i want to share her,i have told her that she can fuck who she wants to.Her reply was that she knows she can.

Many thanks for both of you. Please make sure you leave a comment on the main page when the website approves this pic. I will show it to her.

Back