Deep Inside Your Wife...

I have checked it out before. I like her and I think she needs my cock deep inside her.
GLad that you do!!! That's why I added pictures to the thread inside this community.
As for the cock deep inside her, I'm working on it. That's where your comments are appreciated.

GLad that you do!!! That's why I added pictures to the thread inside this community.
As for the cock deep inside her, I'm working on it. That's where your comments are appreciated.
Damn, your wife's ass is ripe for the fucking. I hope she likes big cock in her ass, because that's where I want to be.

Don't you wish you could do this? Don't you wish you could spread your wife's legs and fill every inch of her pussy with dark, thick, long cock? Imagine bottoming out in her pink pussy. Imagine injecting your superior semen into her womb. Imagine how loud she would scream when being pounded by a big cock? You couldn't give her the best fuck of her life... I will!

I did this one girl in Salt Lake City. Her husband took the pictures. It was one amazing pussy and I fucked it until she begged me to stop. I would so the very same thing to your wife...View attachment 152885 View attachment 152886 View attachment 152887
I'd love to watch you spread my wife

Back