Deep Chocolate for Wife and Select Singles

Ladies what is an instant flag from a potential BBC

• Total voters
Open Minded physically fit gentleman with a desire for couples and a select single lady for LTR where we enhance and explore.

I would love to at-least talk to see if there is chemistry. No pressure and no promises til we both feel THAT chemistry. Then I have no problem taking your wife in the bathroom wherever we are and bend her over and tease her pussy til she cum on my dick, my tongue, and my fingers..... Afterwards you can have her, and when you are done it's my turn again... See how this goes

Lets Chat and See Where Things Go!!!

Open Minded physically fit gentleman with a desire for couples and a select single lady for LTR where we enhance and explore.

I would love to at-least talk to see if there is chemistry. No pressure and no promises til we both feel THAT chemistry. Then I have no problem taking your wife in the bathroom wherever we are and bend her over and tease her pussy til she cum on my dick, my tongue, and my fingers..... Afterwards you can have her, and when you are done it's my turn again... See how this goes

Lets Chat and See Where Things Go!!!
It would help if we knew at least your general location. For instance, no sense in wasting our time talking if you live in Budapest and we are in Tallahassee

Back