Dear BBC

MissDee

Female
Real Person
From
Canada
I thought about your big fucking dick as I sucked him. And when I hopped on his cock and fucked him. Then I thought about your fine face as I sat on his. And again I thought about your bbc when I lay back, spread eagle and told him to press his cock on my button and tell me to cum again.
I thought about that beautiful dark dick most of all when I took his cock in my ass and rode it while making him tell me I'm a good girl. I eventually let him take over and pound me good and hard and let him bust inside in my ass. I was cum drenched and gaping.

My husband thanks you.

I thought about your big fucking dick as I sucked him. And when I hopped on his cock and fucked him. Then I thought about your fine face as I sat on his. And again I thought about your bbc when I lay back, spread eagle and told him to press his cock on my button and tell me to cum again.
I thought about that beautiful dark dick most of all when I took his cock in my ass and rode it while making him tell me I'm a good girl. I eventually let him take over and pound me good and hard and let him bust inside in my ass. I was cum drenched and gaping.

My husband thanks you.
A very touching tribute.

Back