DC Potent Black Bull into Devouring Curious and Experienced Hot Wives and Single Women

DCPotentBlkBull

Male
Real Person
From
DC, US
Looking for unsuspecting, classy, unassuming hot wife couples and single women who know what they want, or are curious at a minimum. I love assertively, aggressively pulling the best slut out of a woman, respectfully speaking of course. Looking to tap into the taboos that fuel your mental and physical lusts. Respectful of your existing relationship and love sharing her.

I'm about making it as raw, primal, erotic, and sexually intense as possible. I'm also into the mentally stimulating aspects. For me it's about making her the center of attention, pulling her into the taboo beyond the conventional.

Like a little conversation and connection...makes the sexual fulfillment that much richer. Love the sexual energy of a white hot wife or single. The skin color contrast can be intoxicating.

Looking for unsuspecting, classy, unassuming hot wife couples and single women who know what they want, or are curious at a minimum. I love assertively, aggressively pulling the best slut out of a woman, respectfully speaking of course. Looking to tap into the taboos that fuel your mental and physical lusts. Respectful of your existing relationship and love sharing her.

I'm about making it as raw, primal, erotic, and sexually intense as possible. I'm also into the mentally stimulating aspects. For me it's about making her the center of attention, pulling her into the taboo beyond the conventional.

Like a little conversation and connection...makes the sexual fulfillment that much richer. Love the sexual energy of a white hot wife or single. The skin color contrast can be intoxicating.

Back