Daz Dillinger with some Mexican Cholas

Down here in San Diego we love them Mexican mamacitas, them Cholas, them Hynas!

You would have to catch them outside of the hood the barrio in order to spit game at them. As long as their hommies in the hood didn't know that they were taking bbc they were cool with it.

The sexy ass latin moan that they have just makes you keep giving them dick all night just to keep hearing that sound.

Craigslist was my source for meeting alot of Mexican couples from the hood who were into the lifestyle. Tatted up, used to be hardcore banging for the hood, now two hard working people with a family that likes to have a good time in the lifestyle.

I am starting to see alot more adds from Hispanic couple's on doubleslit.com looking for hotwife experiences. Doubleslit.com is like the old Craigslist personals just not as popular.

You would have to catch them outside of the hood the barrio in order to spit game at them. As long as their hommies in the hood didn't know that they were taking bbc they were cool with it.

The sexy ass latin moan that they have just makes you keep giving them dick all night just to keep hearing that sound.

Craigslist was my source for meeting alot of Mexican couples from the hood who were into the lifestyle. Tatted up, used to be hardcore banging for the hood, now two hard working people with a family that likes to have a good time in the lifestyle.

I am starting to see alot more adds from Hispanic couple's on doubleslit.com looking for hotwife experiences. Doubleslit.com is like the old Craigslist personals just not as popular.
How would you go about meeting them back then? I know it must’ve been harder before the internet

Yeah I love that Latin moan too but in my experience I've only ever hard Latinas moan like that when I'm watching them have sex with Black men

I know I feel for them too that's why I've always introduced all my Latina gfs to cuckolding with Black men and no complaints so far

this reminds me of my ex novia. We are both Mexican and when we would have sex she would never moan and stay quiet unless I was licking her pussy or her culo. I could never get her off with my dick. Eventually she would just prefer me to lick it instead of penetrating.

this reminds me of my ex novia. We are both Mexican and when we would have sex she would never moan and stay quiet unless I was licking her pussy or her culo. I could never get her off with my dick. Eventually she would just prefer me to lick it instead of penetrating.
Yeah same here I've have never been able to get a woman off with my dick either, only through oral and that's not gonna change in my current condition. For me sex usually involves me licking the girl before they have sex with their bull or during and more recently after. Plus jerking off while I'm watching her get fucked by BBC

Yeah same here I've have never been able to get a woman off with my dick either, only through oral and that's not gonna change in my current condition. For me sex usually involves me licking the girl before they have sex with their bull or during and more recently after. Plus jerking off while I'm watching her get fucked by BBC
A small dick or even an average size dick doesn’t cut it. Our women need big dick lol.

A small dick or even an average size dick doesn’t cut it. Our women need big dick lol.
Yes very true and from what I've seen it seems like our women are more sexually compatible with Black men🍆than they are with us. Looks wise I've always felt Latinas with Black men made the best looking couples. However when it comes to us Mexicans it has always seemed like a miss match lol. It's easy to find a Mexican girl with a pretty face, thin waist and perfect set of tits & ass. Unfortunately however it's rather hard finding a tall muscular Mexican man as most of us tend to be on the short and pudgy side lol. You add all this up together with the fact that at least on average Black men tend to be taller and more physically fit than us it's so easy to see why increasingly so many of our women are ditching us for them. Also while in the past discussing this was considered taboo in our culture and Latinas especially Mexican girls were shy about admitting their sexual preferences this no longer seems to be the case. I've noticed that increasingly more Latinas are willing to discuss their preferences for Black men even in regular conversation. A few of the Mexican girls that turned me down when I asked them out have even admitted they weren't interested in me for the reasons I stated above🇲🇽:qos:, however the vast majority of them have still been extremely polite about it. I do hope that in the future even those of our women that prefer Black men will consider giving us a chance as cucks.

Hey Cumex if I remember correctly I think you said you live the L.A. area or California? I'm curious what the scene there is like I was talking to another Mexican cuck who grow up in L.A. during the 80s and 90s. He told me he noticed the Mexican girls with Black guys trend really kicked off around this time and how he noticed the increasing number of Mexican girls that were Lakers groupies. What I've heard is that since at least the 90s the Black players have always had a steady supply of Mexican chicks for their choosing after the games. I've also heard similar stories about Black rappers scooping up Mexican girls when West Coast Rap really took off in the late 80s and 90s and they were flashing cash and fancy new cars. From what I hear it was as taboo as the stories in these music videos lol.

Back