daughters and nieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
My GF is so into sharing and showing with her visiting niece (dress, conversation, online viewing and sharing). Love I have that she is into it and shares with me. She is building an interest in BBC but it has always been about hot, big cocked guys and, of course, girl sex too.

Have met both online and in person dads and uncles with similar interests.

Wondering others experience and interest

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
not sure about EVERY family but it is not that uncommon as, at least, a source of fantasy for dads and uncles. I know my GF is super into it for her niece.

I dated a woman that had two teenaged daughters and she would talk about situations when boys were over. I soon learned that she wanted me to talk about how the boys got hard and then suggest what might have happened. She would giggle nervously and ask me do you think so and I would say yes. I would offer more graphic details and she would get hotter and hotter until we had sex. So although I recognize it tabooish I also can see it is not all that uncommon in my experience with my current GF, a former GF as well as other thread postings here.

We live in a kinky World..
And taboos are there to tested out, and maybe its a good thing for the girl to have an adult as a supporter and helping Hand

I know, many das and uncles loves the idea, and i think more and more moms and aunts are getting arroused by the idea

You are a lucky one, to have such a girlfriend, whos helping her niece

From what I see , "girls" today don't seem to need much help with this . College age white girls seem to be chasing after the black college age men . Some in High School too although I hear teenage pregnancies are less now that more girls are using birth control . Perhaps years of government supported "integration" are having their affect .

Chip

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
From what I see , "girls" today don't seem to need much help with this . College age white girls seem to be chasing after the black college age men . Some in High School too although I hear teenage pregnancies are less now that more girls are using birth control . Perhaps years of government supported "integration" are having their affect .
I have a daughter heading to college in the fall and she is already aware of black guys so college could be something else for her and me .

Status
Not open for further replies.