Date Night

So I have made a few posts here and my wife is aware I want to be cuckholded and after dropping allot of hints she got the chance after taking a new job. Its in a kitchen and full of black guys. She was nervous being one of the only girls there but gave it atrial and liked it. We began to rp allot with me planting the seed of my wife enjoying herself with her co workers. She had never had black cock up until about 2 - 3 months ago.

I told her basically the thought of her letting me catch her or slowly become aware she was getting hooked on black cock would really turn me on. Since I have found corespondence and a steady flow of pictures. Most of them are with my wife and her boss. Seems he has taken a special interest in her ;) hes 45 and well hung at 9 inches and very thick. My wife is very willing to please and strikingly beautiful in a very natural way. She is chinese with pale porcelain skin and very modest about herself. I think I am very lucky because she is very shy and reluctant to try this intially for fear of my looking at her in shame after. I dont find shame in it she is amazing and led a sheltered life we have talked and our rp sessions get so hot I have always known she has wanted the chance to let go.

We are both young enough and I dont want to have any regrets in life. I was prepare to put this aside for her sake but through a series of events over a long period of time it came into play. Our sex life has never been better and up until this weekend even though I knew her boss was sending her home late and filled she hadnt actually told me she had finally decided to take this step. I let it build and so did she and it made an amazing sex life even more complete. She blows my mind and even though I know her sex with him is very good ours is also wonderful as a result.

So it finally overflowed when my wife came home very late saturday and slipped into bed. I felt her body and felt her in an open cut babydoll top with matching thong on both of which I did not buy for her. I smiled and said where did you get it and she replied "daddy" blushing after. She saw my devious smile and pushed my head down telling me I know what you want. I got down and noticed his extra thick creamy load deposited in my wife. Her pussylips were very swollen mening she rally enjoyed it. As she fed me his load she pulled her phone out and showed me pictures of everything leading up to it. The ones I loved most were of my wife on all fours her perfect tight chinese ass bare with him over the top of her hotdogging her ass with his huge black cock and groping her.

It looked so fucking horny especially considering hes 19 years older than her but in respectable shape for his age. The night just got hotter and hotter as my wife finally told me all the nasty things he likes to do with her. He is aware that I know or have ideas and am okay with the idea and knows I would like my wife to get some training from him. I want him to break her into the lifestyle cause with him being older and my wife so young and tight I am guessing his interest wont stray too far. I don't mind the thought of her taking him on as a long term lover hes successful and well kept I would rather roll those odds than some others if this is the path we have chosen as a couple.

My wife told me he was recieving an award locally at a dinner and asked if I would mind if she went as his date. My wife explained that his brother would be there also and hes around the same age. She asked if she can go back home with them after the evening. She said before you say anything he has already said that we should set up a camera. He is also liking the buildup and thought of sending me one horny ass tape of my wife being black roasted and seeded. Apparently big cocks must run in the family because his brother is suppose to be hung like a horse as well.

My wife said she wants to but only if I am okay with it. Its the first time she has actually spent the night out but with the buildup at her work and how horny it was I can't see this doing anymore harm. I am also really looking forward to seeing a video or what he and his brother can bring to the table :). I havent told my wife but I know she likes it rough I really do hope they train her up good. Him being older and her so young I can already see in the pics she drives him wild. Kinda hoping for more date and movie nights after this one :)...

Pretty happy with this and not looking back so far

So I have made a few posts here and my wife is aware I want to be cuckholded and after dropping allot of hints she got the chance after taking a new job. Its in a kitchen and full of black guys. She was nervous being one of the only girls there but gave it atrial and liked it. We began to rp allot with me planting the seed of my wife enjoying herself with her co workers. She had never had black cock up until about 2 - 3 months ago.

I told her basically the thought of her letting me catch her or slowly become aware she was getting hooked on black cock would really turn me on. Since I have found corespondence and a steady flow of pictures. Most of them are with my wife and her boss. Seems he has taken a special interest in her ;) hes 45 and well hung at 9 inches and very thick. My wife is very willing to please and strikingly beautiful in a very natural way. She is chinese with pale porcelain skin and very modest about herself. I think I am very lucky because she is very shy and reluctant to try this intially for fear of my looking at her in shame after. I dont find shame in it she is amazing and led a sheltered life we have talked and our rp sessions get so hot I have always known she has wanted the chance to let go.

We are both young enough and I dont want to have any regrets in life. I was prepare to put this aside for her sake but through a series of events over a long period of time it came into play. Our sex life has never been better and up until this weekend even though I knew her boss was sending her home late and filled she hadnt actually told me she had finally decided to take this step. I let it build and so did she and it made an amazing sex life even more complete. She blows my mind and even though I know her sex with him is very good ours is also wonderful as a result.

So it finally overflowed when my wife came home very late saturday and slipped into bed. I felt her body and felt her in an open cut babydoll top with matching thong on both of which I did not buy for her. I smiled and said where did you get it and she replied "daddy" blushing after. She saw my devious smile and pushed my head down telling me I know what you want. I got down and noticed his extra thick creamy load deposited in my wife. Her pussylips were very swollen mening she rally enjoyed it. As she fed me his load she pulled her phone out and showed me pictures of everything leading up to it. The ones I loved most were of my wife on all fours her perfect tight chinese ass bare with him over the top of her hotdogging her ass with his huge black cock and groping her.

It looked so fucking horny especially considering hes 19 years older than her but in respectable shape for his age. The night just got hotter and hotter as my wife finally told me all the nasty things he likes to do with her. He is aware that I know or have ideas and am okay with the idea and knows I would like my wife to get some training from him. I want him to break her into the lifestyle cause with him being older and my wife so young and tight I am guessing his interest wont stray too far. I don't mind the thought of her taking him on as a long term lover hes successful and well kept I would rather roll those odds than some others if this is the path we have chosen as a couple.

My wife told me he was recieving an award locally at a dinner and asked if I would mind if she went as his date. My wife explained that his brother would be there also and hes around the same age. She asked if she can go back home with them after the evening. She said before you say anything he has already said that we should set up a camera. He is also liking the buildup and thought of sending me one horny ass tape of my wife being black roasted and seeded. Apparently big cocks must run in the family because his brother is suppose to be hung like a horse as well.

My wife said she wants to but only if I am okay with it. Its the first time she has actually spent the night out but with the buildup at her work and how horny it was I can't see this doing anymore harm. I am also really looking forward to seeing a video or what he and his brother can bring to the table :). I havent told my wife but I know she likes it rough I really do hope they train her up good. Him being older and her so young I can already see in the pics she drives him wild. Kinda hoping for more date and movie nights after this one :)...

Pretty happy with this and not looking back so far

Just how i want my wife blacked.

I just thought I would do a bit of a follow-up post to the date night Its been a few weeks now and the first time my wife spent the night away it did have its moments because I didn't want things to go wrong. I guess I trust my wife and feel settled in the relationship probably why this is working out okay because if anything does come up we talk.

My wife confessed to me that she really did like being with two bulls. The first time I told my wife just to relax and worry about a video later. She came home in the afternoon saying they had each spent some alone time with her in the morning. Apparently my wife was given the master bedroom after a long night of black roasting. In the morning her boss woke her first and spent some time dominating my wife. She said she felt a bit nervous at first because its a pretty vulnerable position.

I have brushed on bdsm with my wife but we have really good straight up sex. She has admitted she liked the idea of being submissive to Mike (her boss) and his brother J short for Jerome but definitely not short down there. We both like the thought of him almost like a mentor giving her training. It seems to boost his ego also about being the boss hehe.

She said he dominated her making her suck him off deeply before getting the ankle and wrist cuffs on. My wife said he is pretty kinky and told her she hasn't been the first which didn't surprise her but he has an extensive collection of his conquests on vid and pics. My wife said she saw a bit of it and it aroused her allot. She got embarrassed but I think he did this to show her his dominance. It turned from embarrassment to pure lust my wife submitted to him then he went off to make breakfast and his brother got tagged in to pick up where he left off. After they ate she said both still couldn't keep their hands off her and took her back to bed. They roasted her and sent her home with a mixed creampie.

My wife dragged me to bed and she was on fire her pussy lips were so swollen and red. I was pulled down between her legs and it was so thick and so much of it. She said her boss told her he took zinc and to eat up there was plenty more coming my way. I ate her creampie as she began to tell me the details. After I was finished I was very hard myself and my wife bent over in doggy. I could feel how loose my wife was after the night and morning. Nothing I haven't been use to from her BAM dildo but it was very horny knowing she had been stretched by real black cock.

My wife has stayed with Mike a couple more times and I asked my wife if his brother had continued to join in. My wife confessed that Jerome is also really well hung. My wife stays in contact with both outside of work through email which I have always been allowed to read. The content and seduction varies sometimes they send pictures of their date nights with my wife. Mike often tells my wife that he will be serving lunch for her (he is a head chef) so his sexual innuendo is pretty interesting to listen too at times. He asks her to wear certain underwear he has been buying for my wife.

Mike says she is in training and they are going to be sharing her eventually if she wants it and I am okay with the situation. Mike often has the chance to host functions because of his business. For now we are pretty happy it just being the two of them but my wife has allot of respect for Mike as her boss and head chef. I can appreciate the mentor student relationship they have and that its a high pressure job at times. My wife can learn allot from Mike and Jerome both inside and outside of the bedroom. The dynamic is very hot and she has asked me if its okay for her to develop this kind of relationship and respect with him. It is okay in my mind because I trust the situation and know day to day this is just some fun for all involved.

I have asked my wife Mikes opinion of the situation and me and he respects the fact she is my wife and I know where I stand. I confessed to my wife I like his idea of training. He is quite kinky himself and vocal apparently and so far this week since my wife got home Sunday he has been sending some really nasty emails telling my wife what he expects of her. He is making her promise if they make a tape she will show me. Mike thinks its time I got use to her pleasing him and he planned to show me that although she is my wife he will make her worship his black cock.

I can't wait my wife says Mike is commanding when he dominates her but she trusts him. She worries a bit what I will think to see her in a different situation because his demands and pace are often more intense. I have put her mind at ease and she opened up allot more. Mike doesn't rush he takes his time and likes oral both giving and receiving. My wife said he and Jerome spend lots of time fingering and groping her eating her out and telling her how perfect she is for black men. Mike teases her until she is so hot and frustrated then they feed her.

So I am really looking forward to Sunday in bed with my wife. It will be amazing to watch her black trained while feeling and seeing the guys handwork. I hope Mike and Jerome take full advantage of the situation I want to hear what my wife does for them.

Roll on Sunday :D

I just thought I would do a bit of a follow-up post to the date night Its been a few weeks now and the first time my wife spent the night away it did have its moments because I didn't want things to go wrong. I guess I trust my wife and feel settled in the relationship probably why this is working out okay because if anything does come up we talk.

My wife confessed to me that she really did like being with two bulls. The first time I told my wife just to relax and worry about a video later. She came home in the afternoon saying they had each spent some alone time with her in the morning. Apparently my wife was given the master bedroom after a long night of black roasting. In the morning her boss woke her first and spent some time dominating my wife. She said she felt a bit nervous at first because its a pretty vulnerable position.

I have brushed on bdsm with my wife but we have really good straight up sex. She has admitted she liked the idea of being submissive to Mike (her boss) and his brother J short for Jerome but definitely not short down there. We both like the thought of him almost like a mentor giving her training. It seems to boost his ego also about being the boss hehe.

She said he dominated her making her suck him off deeply before getting the ankle and wrist cuffs on. My wife said he is pretty kinky and told her she hasn't been the first which didn't surprise her but he has an extensive collection of his conquests on vid and pics. My wife said she saw a bit of it and it aroused her allot. She got embarrassed but I think he did this to show her his dominance. It turned from embarrassment to pure lust my wife submitted to him then he went off to make breakfast and his brother got tagged in to pick up where he left off. After they ate she said both still couldn't keep their hands off her and took her back to bed. They roasted her and sent her home with a mixed creampie.

My wife dragged me to bed and she was on fire her pussy lips were so swollen and red. I was pulled down between her legs and it was so thick and so much of it. She said her boss told her he took zinc and to eat up there was plenty more coming my way. I ate her creampie as she began to tell me the details. After I was finished I was very hard myself and my wife bent over in doggy. I could feel how loose my wife was after the night and morning. Nothing I haven't been use to from her BAM dildo but it was very horny knowing she had been stretched by real black cock.

My wife has stayed with Mike a couple more times and I asked my wife if his brother had continued to join in. My wife confessed that Jerome is also really well hung. My wife stays in contact with both outside of work through email which I have always been allowed to read. The content and seduction varies sometimes they send pictures of their date nights with my wife. Mike often tells my wife that he will be serving lunch for her (he is a head chef) so his sexual innuendo is pretty interesting to listen too at times. He asks her to wear certain underwear he has been buying for my wife.

Mike says she is in training and they are going to be sharing her eventually if she wants it and I am okay with the situation. Mike often has the chance to host functions because of his business. For now we are pretty happy it just being the two of them but my wife has allot of respect for Mike as her boss and head chef. I can appreciate the mentor student relationship they have and that its a high pressure job at times. My wife can learn allot from Mike and Jerome both inside and outside of the bedroom. The dynamic is very hot and she has asked me if its okay for her to develop this kind of relationship and respect with him. It is okay in my mind because I trust the situation and know day to day this is just some fun for all involved.

I have asked my wife Mikes opinion of the situation and me and he respects the fact she is my wife and I know where I stand. I confessed to my wife I like his idea of training. He is quite kinky himself and vocal apparently and so far this week since my wife got home Sunday he has been sending some really nasty emails telling my wife what he expects of her. He is making her promise if they make a tape she will show me. Mike thinks its time I got use to her pleasing him and he planned to show me that although she is my wife he will make her worship his black cock.

I can't wait my wife says Mike is commanding when he dominates her but she trusts him. She worries a bit what I will think to see her in a different situation because his demands and pace are often more intense. I have put her mind at ease and she opened up allot more. Mike doesn't rush he takes his time and likes oral both giving and receiving. My wife said he and Jerome spend lots of time fingering and groping her eating her out and telling her how perfect she is for black men. Mike teases her until she is so hot and frustrated then they feed her.

So I am really looking forward to Sunday in bed with my wife. It will be amazing to watch her black trained while feeling and seeing the guys handwork. I hope Mike and Jerome take full advantage of the situation I want to hear what my wife does for them.

Roll on Sunday :D

They could train my wife.

We are in our 40's now,but not long before my wife's 2oth birthday a 43-year-old black man fucked my wife for about 6 weeks.I was away at the time,and she slept with him every night.He wasn't her first.He was the fourth,but he was the one who really broke her in and spoiled her.We're more into straight up sex,but I just wanted to give you a vote of confidence.That was over 20 years ago,and she's been fucked by a lot of black men since then.It's been very exciting for both of us,and we're still together.You are a lucky man.Enjoy,and best of luck to you!

We are in our 40's now,but not long before my wife's 2oth birthday a 43-year-old black man fucked my wife for about 6 weeks.I was away at the time,and she slept with him every night.He wasn't her first.He was the fourth,but he was the one who really broke her in and spoiled her.We're more into straight up sex,but I just wanted to give you a vote of confidence.That was over 20 years ago,and she's been fucked by a lot of black men since then.It's been very exciting for both of us,and we're still together.You are a lucky man.Enjoy,and best of luck to you!

Nice to hear its added to your sex life and that is a pretty hot :) story. It didnt happen overnight and I was nervous about opening up to her about it. We are young and adventerous. Its becoming about my wife being more in the student role she keeps refering back to it and how she has so much to learn and it really turns me on. I feel very lucky at the moment because it does spur me on and I am intersted to see the tape. Thanks for your comments good to know it doess just add a bit extra in the right relationship. I love the sex I wouldn't trade my wife for the world tho. She was more worried about opening up to it for fear of hurting me. We both just see it as great sex I hope we are as lucky as you and your wife :)

glad to hear about what has happened made me think more about my wife and her coworker being her first bbc are you able to show any pics yet? what about you being there in person?

I cant post pics up yet out of respect for my wife and also I just haven't really asked but her boss also has a public face so even if she agreed he might not. I don't really want to push my wife or the situation i know its a needle in a haystack but if her family found out even though its our choice as a couple it would not sit well with them. Really wish I could but for now just a few stories and chipping in what I can here and there.

I have thought of asking my wife because I think it would boost her confidence to see some compliments. Shes just really nice and shy and for now I'm just happy she is willing to indulge me. I could be more forceful and insist on being there I know my wife would make it conditional if I did but throughout this experience so far its been partly about catching my wife in the situation. She took this job after asking me and I had secretly hoped something might develop but we were only really roleplaying it at the time.

I know my wife finds some older men attractive she confessed to me some of the guys were hitting on her but mainly her boss. I just carefully put the idea out there that I would actually feel safer about it being him because hes older more stable and very dedicated to work so in my mind married to his job cause most head chefs are. My wife knows I have access to her email for a few mutual things as a couple. I dropped hints that a haorny way for me to find out and easier way than her confrontoning me with it if she felt shy was to let me see some texts and emails in the initial stages.

I "found" emails and texts a few weeks after I really said to her it was something I wanted also so it wasn't wrong. I know my wife culturally is very loyal she is western raised but with strong cultural values instilled in her. Some are good like sticking it out with a partner through thick and thin other parts of it instill shame and make women very secondary to men. My wife was very worried I would see her as used goods. She also thought if I saw her having what I might consider more intense intercourse with another man I would not be able to seperate it as physical.

You get what you are given in life and I have a friend who ive been privately told is 4-5 inches and i roomed with that guy for years. He never struggled and when i use to make th odd joke as he would about other things with me he use to joke back its not what you have its how you use it. He has never struggled in that department but I think thats also cause he treats his gfs right. Thats not to say that if you take two strangers one with a ten inch cock another with a 5 inch cock and one willing girl who is likely to come off better.

I think or I would like to think sex gets better as the bond deepens. I actually know it for a fac and you get what you give. The attraction for both my wife and I is seeing her in that position where the embarrassment arrouses her highly and she knows for me its knowing her mind and also the submission of allowing it to happen. Its been a long running fantasy of mine my wife knew of at one point but i respected her saying no. I was patient and I think thats why it has worked out to date I just hope it stays that way.

My wife likes the teacher or boss/mentor or apprentice type relationship. Ive encouraged these thoughts and the things it does to our own sex life is amazing. She tells me that they are teaching her how to be a better wife for me. I focused allot on their size and staying power when we watched vids telling her it would be good for her to learn to please well hung black men and be pleased by them.She has been telling me since our rp started she wants an agressive male to push her bounds. Master slave kind of situation but only inside the bedroom and leaving out anything involving too much metal or pain XD lol

I do notice a difference shes more confident in bed and our sex was already great but this puts a new spin on it and just so many things to enjoy with it.

I saw the site and it prompted me to reply to a few people because personally Ive been deeling or had to deal with many of the same thoughts and issues myself. Its a nice anonymous sounding block and comforting to read that it can enhance a couples sex life provided everyone involved knows where they stand. It is playing with fire in a snese and we have a great relationship I know if I asked her to quit that job she would,

I care about her pleasure allot maybe even above my own. I feel a big part of her doing this is for me also because she could just rock on with her BAM dildo which i know she loves. I thought very carefully about letting this happen because I love my wife enough to just keep this to one side if thats how it had to be and at one point it was that way. I am glad we selected the right guy and didnt rush into things its not the type of thing id recommend unless the relationship is or you at least have two equally giving open minded individuals selecting the right third party.

Back