Dark Skin vs. Light Skin BBC

Honestly, either or is good, but im a sucker for light skinned black guys, soooo sexxy
Really? are you white or a light skin black chick? Either way more black chicks seem to be coming over to the Darker brothas, whereas white women have always loved the stark contrast and acutally look for it. They love the smoothness of it and how it has a characteristic glossiness after a shower, that light just can't pull off. Oh well you don't know what you're missing

Really? are you white or a light skin black chick? Either way more black chicks seem to be coming over to the Darker brothas, whereas white women have always loved the stark contrast and acutally look for it. They love the smoothness of it and how it has a characteristic glossiness after a shower, that light just can't pull off. Oh well you don't know what you're missing

I love both!! And im italian lol

I got into a conversation with the woman I recently started dating about interracial relationships and this topic actually came up. She is open to the idea of being with a Black man, but she will only try it with a light skinned one. In past relationships with the ex's that would not mind being with other guys, they enjoyed both, but liked dark skinned more.

These responses are all interesting. I myself would be what many would be light skin but I place myself in the rhelm light brown

Whenever we have talked about my wife going black she has always said she liked good looking light Black men. Her preference is definitely light skinned black men with big, thick cocks. If she ever does it the guy will be a good looking, lean light skinned black guy.

Damn all these ladies are going for the caramel to high yellow guys, really? I don't get it, I mean really why go "BLACK" if you're not after the erotic stark contrast of real black, cause honestly you're not getting much with a light bright dude. Might as well get smashed by a tanned white dude or latino. Thru-out history dark skin has been viewed as a masculine, dominant trait. And besides as prevalent as interracial mixing is now and will continue skyrocketing into the future, there will come a point when Dark skin will be a minority(outside of Africa) and women will be scrambling, breaking their necks for some Dark Chocolate/solid Ebony toned guys. Just watch

Back