Dark Daddy65, old enough to know better!

Well, I'm a 65 y/o Black Dominate who lives in So. Cali., the O.C.,Anaheim. I'm beginning a relationship with a sweet, younger, White Slave/Submissive MILF. She has finally met someone who wants to pay attention to her and teach her in the ways of submission. Some of us are naturals, but it takes a while for some of us to take to our own art. This is an exciting time for the both of us as it's a adventure that we were more than ready for! I've finally found a exciting,(but doesn't know it!), younger White woman who's is more then ready to become Daddy's bad, Girl, really bad,Girl!! The kind that you must grab and turn over your strong knees and proceed to hand out a spanking of pleasure, or punishment! I'm an older Dom. who has experienced the joys of truly inner acting with a woman. I'm open to meeting new people and yes, you can teach an ol Wolf new tricks if the Wolf agrees!

Attachments

• 37710015.JPG
    37710015.JPG
    427.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 37710025.JPG
    37710025.JPG
    339.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 37710027.JPG
    37710027.JPG
    279.3 KB · Views: 41
Well, I'm a 65 y/o Black Dominate who lives in So. Cali., the O.C.,Anaheim. I'm beginning a relationship with a sweet, younger, White Slave/Submissive MILF. She has finally met someone who wants to pay attention to her and teach her in the ways of submission. Some of us are naturals, but it takes a while for some of us to take to our own art. This is an exciting time for the both of us as it's a adventure that we were more than ready for! I've finally found a exciting,(but doesn't know it!), younger White woman who's is more then ready to become Daddy's bad, Girl, really bad,Girl!! The kind that you must grab and turn over your strong knees and proceed to hand out a spanking of pleasure, or punishment! I'm an older Dom. who has experienced the joys of truly inner acting with a woman. I'm open to meeting new people and yes, you can teach an ol Wolf new tricks if the Wolf agrees!
Iam sure you would have some fun with my bbc virgin wife?

Attachments

• BILD0485.JPG
    BILD0485.JPG
    980.4 KB · Views: 28
Good job training the white sluts for proper BBC receiving. If you ever choose to outsource her to a young BBC stud, I'm 20 minutes North of Anaheim.

Hello and thank you for your response. I'm very happy to see the pics of your hot, horny, wife! Mmmmm, a tasty one, she is, especially that full, curvy, very sexy White body of her's!!! I would love to train/teach her the ways of total submission to a BBC and a Dominate big Black man like ,me! I know what I'd do, first with her, and that is instruct her and you regarding the knowledge required to start enjoying this very exciting lifestyle. I'm sure I could teach her a thing or 2 about servicing a Black man's, sexual, sensual desires!! Have you trained your wife in how to go about fully, totally submitting to a real Dominate. I like wanton White women!!! Perhaps we can have an ongoing dialogue regarding your and your wife's sexual desires, needs!
Master Earl, aka, Duke

Good job training the white sluts for proper BBC receiving. If you ever choose to outsource her to a young BBC stud, I'm 20 minutes North of Anaheim.
Hey! Younger Brother!!! Thanks for the reply. I plan to fully train a number of hot, horny, sexually repressed, White women and then share them with eager BBC's in my area. I'll keep you in mind.

Back