Dark Cavern - is it any good for finding genuine partners?

As a white male hoping to find a white female, who likes black men, for a cuckold relationship I'd like to know if the site Dark Cavern would be any good? Seems interesting but is it any good for cuck wannabes looking for cuckoldresses?

I used to partake of it, but I don't recall anyone doing any better than here. However, not everyone who is there participates here and vice versa, so you never know, you might get lucky.

As I recall, they started charging ridiculous fees, which is why I stopped bothering with it and why they probably have less members as well. Being you are "over the pond", I should think it even worse as most members tended to be from The United States.
Don't let me discourage you, as I haven't been on there in quite a while and things may have changed. Give it a try and if nothing comes of it, drop out. Just be sure that any charges to your credit cards are correct and stopped should you choose to quit it.

Good luck.

As a white male hoping to find a white female, who likes black men, for a cuckold relationship I'd like to know if the site Dark Cavern would be any good? Seems interesting but is it any good for cuck wannabes looking for cuckoldresses?

I think anytime that you are using an online service to find a partner, whether for a traditional dating relationship or a more unconventional relationship like the one you are seeking, it's a mixed bag. I can't vouch for all white women, but I think the majority that are predisposed to interracial sex are either going to date black men exclusively, they are married and are looking to/going to cuck their male partner, or they are married and are going to do it without their partner's knowledge. I'm not saying that you won't find the woman that you are looking for, just that it might be more difficult. Perhaps it would be easier to find a woman, enter into a relationship with her, then gradually try to introduce the cuckolding idea.

As for Dark Cavern, they've "outsourced" their forums/free content to a site called "Slut Wives". I imagine that their section for real meets has remained a part of their Dark Cavern main site. If you really want to try it out, check it out for a month for two and see what you find, but as wil said, you probably will do just as well there as here.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck!

I have serviced 5 BBC's that I found on Dark Cavern. Several for a couple of years.

Problem is he is a white guy looking for a white woman to cuckold him with black men, he's not a white woman looking for black dick.
How many white guys did you hook up with to cuckold while you were there???

I used to partake of it, but I don't recall anyone doing any better than here. However, not everyone who is there participates here and vice versa, so you never know, you might get lucky.

As I recall, they started charging ridiculous fees, which is why I stopped bothering with it and why they probably have less members as well. Being you are "over the pond", I should think it even worse as most members tended to be from The United States.
Don't let me discourage you, as I haven't been on there in quite a while and things may have changed. Give it a try and if nothing comes of it, drop out. Just be sure that any charges to your credit cards are correct and stopped should you choose to quit it.

Good luck.
Thanks willsrvu. May give it a go but when it comes to getting out the card - always reluctant me! And the prices seem quite high too. Thanks again.

I think anytime that you are using an online service to find a partner, whether for a traditional dating relationship or a more unconventional relationship like the one you are seeking, it's a mixed bag. I can't vouch for all white women, but I think the majority that are predisposed to interracial sex are either going to date black men exclusively, they are married and are looking to/going to cuck their male partner, or they are married and are going to do it without their partner's knowledge. I'm not saying that you won't find the woman that you are looking for, just that it might be more difficult. Perhaps it would be easier to find a woman, enter into a relationship with her, then gradually try to introduce the cuckolding idea.

As for Dark Cavern, they've "outsourced" their forums/free content to a site called "Slut Wives". I imagine that their section for real meets has remained a part of their Dark Cavern main site. If you really want to try it out, check it out for a month for two and see what you find, but as wil said, you probably will do just as well there as here.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck!
Thanks bm. Yes, it is always a mixed bag when looking for dates online (and that's just the conventional relationships!) but when looking for something a bit different it gets even harder. Have been advised by others to try the method you mentioned of finding a partner and then introducing the cuckolding idea and may ultimately have to go down this route as haven't had much luck my way (although have corresponded with a few ladies and met one as well). But just love white ladies who like black men so much - weird I know, but that's what I got to deal with here!

As always you give very thoughtful advice with a caring edge to it and that's much appreciated.

Problem is he is a white guy looking for a white woman to cuckold him with black men, he's not a white woman looking for black dick.
How many white guys did you hook up with to cuckold while you were there???
Huh???? I am a white wife who loves BBC. How do you get off calling me a man?

Huh???? I am a white wife who loves BBC. How do you get off calling me a man?

He wasn't calling you a man, he was trying to say that the original poster is a white male looking for a white female to cuckold him through Dark Cavern, and that your success on Dark Cavern wasn't of any use to the original poster as he isn't pursuing the same goals as you are on Dark Cavern.

Hope that clears it up.

He wasn't calling you a man, he was trying to say that the original poster is a white male looking for a white female to cuckold him through Dark Cavern, and that your success on Dark Cavern wasn't of any use to the original poster as he isn't pursuing the same goals as you are on Dark Cavern.

Hope that clears it up.
Sounds like my way of understanding until such point as I am well and truly caffeinated. :)

... I think the majority that are predisposed to interracial sex are either going to date black men exclusively, they are married and are looking to/going to cuck their male partner, or they are married and are going to do it without their partner's knowledge .... Perhaps it would be easier to find a woman, enter into a relationship with her, then gradually try to introduce the cuckolding idea.

Great points, bm! Women don't normally go out looking for new, male relationships with the intentions of establishing a cuckold relationship with them. They're looking for a "real man" that can satisfy their specific sexual cravings & needs for good sex. Women are into having great sex not watching someone have great sex.

Britwhitecuck ... this would be a good question to ask the ladies, here ... Why are women not interested in establishing a new relationship with a white, submissive male? Then you could get your information, as they say, "straight from the horse's mouth." Maybe the "sugardaddy" approach would better serve your needs.

Great points, bm! Women don't normally go out looking for new, male relationships with the intentions of establishing a cuckold relationship with them. They're looking for a "real man" that can satisfy their specific sexual cravings & needs for good sex. Women are into having great sex not watching someone have great sex.

For many women it's not a matter of finding "a real man", as they are happy with the man they have at home, but they do have a desire to experience the excitement of being with and desired by a different lover. However, the key still is that they are already in a primary relationship, rather than looking to start one while "playing the field."

Britwhitecuck ... this would be a good question to ask the ladies, here ... Why are women not interested in establishing a new relationship with a white, submissive male? Then you could get your information, as they say, "straight from the horse's mouth."

This excellent advice!
It would be interesting to learn their reasons why having a stable relationship with an adoring white husband who not only permits but encourages his wife to fully enjoy her sexuality with others is not attractive to them.

This especially when viewed by various age groups. I should think the younger women would prefer to just be in a one-on-one with a black man, whereas the older women might be a bit more open to having a core relationship that allows them to enjoy themselves elsewhere.

Maybe the "sugardaddy" approach would better serve your needs.
As the saying goes ... "Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position."

Or, if you prefer, the Groucho Marx version: “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” :bounce:

Best place to try is the real world....

Never met anyone using darkcavern. Could try cuckoldpartners com met 2 girls from there not for dating tho just a one time clean up.

We have found sites like this are not choice for meeting people. To easy to fudge profile information, nothing is localized. We do like coming to this site and recognize it for what it is worth. Like someone else stated I seriously doubt there are women out there looking to marry a submissive cuckold, um, I just don't think that is how it works. That is usually something that is developed over time. On the other hand for the single black males I highly recommend swinging/ lifestyle sites. They are very friendly to respectable single black males ,who can be rather popular. That is usually where we meet the vast majority of the black men that the wife plays with. Just our thoughts.

For many women it's not a matter of finding "a real man", as they are happy with the man they have at home, but they do have a desire to experience the excitement of being with and desired by a different lover. However, the key still is that they are already in a primary relationship, rather than looking to start one while "playing the field."

This excellent advice!
It would be interesting to learn their reasons why having a stable relationship with an adoring white husband who not only permits but encourages his wife to fully enjoy her sexuality with others is not attractive to them.

This especially when viewed by various age groups. I should think the younger women would prefer to just be in a one-on-one with a black man, whereas the older women might be a bit more open to having a core relationship that allows them to enjoy themselves elsewhere.

As the saying goes ... "Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position."

Or, if you prefer, the Groucho Marx version: “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.”:bounce:
Thanks Mac & Willsrvu
Been some great advice there - and plenty of humour too! Not sure I'd get so much input on DC.

Back