Dangerous black men

Brent69

Couple
From
UK
Hi guys. In reality I love black guys to be gentlemen with just the right touch of roughness but I love fantasising about dangerous black men. The idea of getting fucked by a gang of black guys who are on death row or by some black guys with ak47s in Somalia is such an arousing fantasy. I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this post, and again I point out this is just a fantasy, but I really get off on the danger aspect. Do any other wives feel the same or is just me? Katie x

Yes, I've had that fantasy also, and found myself several times, being checked out by a group of young thug type black guys, I was so turned on but scared also.
The names and things they said to me was a turn on, I heard things like. What a fine white ass you got bitch, and bet your hubby has a small little white cock and can't satisfy that fine white pussy. I was so aroused. And found myself giving them a little show by bending over and showing my ass, and pushing my chest out to show by big boobs.
Later that night as I told my husband the story I master bated and came several times. He asked me if I wanted a group of bad black boys to ravishing me, I admitted I did badly.

Yes, I've had that fantasy also, and found myself several times, being checked out by a group of young thug type black guys, I was so turned on but scared also.
The names and things they said to me was a turn on, I heard things like. What a fine white ass you got bitch, and bet your hubby has a small little white cock and can't satisfy that fine white pussy. I was so aroused. And found myself giving them a little show by bending over and showing my ass, and pushing my chest out to show by big boobs.
Later that night as I told my husband the story I master bated and came several times. He asked me if I wanted a group of bad black boys to ravishing me, I admitted I did badly.
Best is they hold your hubby and make him watch you being ravaged.

Pirates are usually not out to ******* anybody and are just trying to get some money... But people on death row are usually there for murdering other people.
Well I don't actually want to be murdered but I do find the fact that they have killed before to be a bit of a twisted turn on. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these nuts that marries serial killers in jail and in real life I hate *******/*******. I think the fantasy is a turn on because I feel that they r the alpha male as they have killed. I also have the same fantasy with a group of soldiers who have seen action. X

I fantasize about meeting a long term black prison inmate. Through my church I volunteer for a prison ministry and meet a strong dark black inmate with whom there is a mutual attraction and interest. We get to know each other of subsequent visits, my attire increasingly becomes more provocative, and I visit him outside of the ministry program. It culminates in a 24 hour conjugal visit where we are alone to enjoy some very intense sex. This is one of my favorite fantasies.

I fantasize about meeting a long term black prison inmate. Through my church I volunteer for a prison ministry and meet a strong dark black inmate with whom there is a mutual attraction and interest. We get to know each other of subsequent visits, my attire increasingly becomes more provocative, and I visit him outside of the ministry program. It culminates in a 24 hour conjugal visit where we are alone to enjoy some very intense sex. This is one of my favorite fantasies.

Wow Beth, that's a hot fantasy..

Hi guys. In reality I love black guys to be gentlemen with just the right touch of roughness but I love fantasising about dangerous black men. The idea of getting fucked by a gang of black guys who are on death row or by some black guys with ak47s in Somalia is such an arousing fantasy. I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this post, and again I point out this is just a fantasy, but I really get off on the danger aspect. Do any other wives feel the same or is just me? Katie x
:
You are a courageous girl. If you want a lot of emotion and savagery, go alone to the suburbs of Johannesburgh (South Africa) or Darfur in western Sudan. Please, it´s joke. Do not go follow that advice so dangerous.

Every since I was 14 i have always have this fantasy of being gangraped by a group of black men. I don't know why but it makes me wet thinking about it. Thinking of them ******* me making me take every inch of their huge black cocks. No matter how hard I fight or how loud I scream and cry they don't stop. I have never had this done to me but I do want it.

Every since I was 14 i have always have this fantasy of being gangraped by a group of black men. I don't know why but it makes me wet thinking about it. Thinking of them ******* me making me take every inch of their huge black cocks. No matter how hard I fight or how loud I scream and cry they don't stop. I have never had this done to me but I do want it.
What kinda place you work at?

Baby, have pitty of your mouth, pussy and ass, please.

That's the beauty and wonderful thing about fantasies! You can do whatever you want and the better your imagination, the more intense your orgasm!

You could get to know some of the black prison guards or someone in the sheriffs office so they can give you a tip-off when black men are being released from jail. Of course the longer they have been in jail without getting any, the harder and rougher they will use you.

Getting to know the prison minister is a good idea too though, you can ask him to pimp you to the black men in the prison population and his reward is he gets to watch.

Put together a good blindfold, maybe some soft black foam pads to completely cover your eyes, then with several winding's of black cloth to make sure you can't see even a bit of light. When black thugs ask you why you are wearing a blindfold in the alleyway just tell them it's so you can't tell the cops who raped you even if you wanted to. After that they will probably lead you to a basement in an abandoned building and start calling up all their friends.

Or perhaps if you are a really good actress you can wear black glasses and have a cane to pretend you are blind and wander into streets controlled by black thugs in a gang.

Back