DANCE FLOOR PASSION LEADS TO BBC EXPERIENCE

Men - have you ever watched your wife do it on the dance floor?

• Yes, love it

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • Yes, I was pissed off

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Going to try to get her to do it

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Once we were back in our room and in bed we started to fondle each other, with her arousal being extremely high. What ever had happened at the club had made her as sexual as I had ever seen her, so I asked her if she had enjoyed all the attention from the black guys. Telling her that I had noticed that they had put her into a state of arousal. Then as I stroked her pussy lips and clitoris I asked her if she fancied one of those black cocks to fuck her. She never answered but her pussy reacted by thrusting at my fingers, so I asked her again, with the same reaction, only more urgent thrusting at my playing with her, giving out a sexual moan from deep inside her and her pussy became wetter. Now I realized that she wanted one, so I kept on asking her if she wanted a big black cock deep inside her with me watching as she took it. My fingers were still playing with her pussy as I over and over asked her if she wanted to be fucked by a big black cock, all the time she was humping up at my hand moving faster and faster, getting into a sexual high that finally her sexual moans became a “yes I want to be fucked by a big black cock.”

At this I rolled on top of her, fucking her in away like we had never done before. Me asking her all the time if she wanted black cock, with her telling me that she was dying to get one between her legs. We both came together like never before and I stayed in her until becoming hard again all the time me asking the same question with Suzy telling me she wanted to take a black man. Finally we both came down, lying there holding each other, when she asked me if I would let her have a black cock inside her. I told her if that was what she really wanted she could, as long as she arranged it and it was kept a secret between us. The next night we were back in bed. I held Jill’s hand and kissed her lips and forehead while a muscular black stud, half her age, fucked her hard with his huge cock. Then I sat back and stroked my cock as he made her cum over and over. It was an incredible experience.

100.jpg

OH NO!!!
You got Suzy to desire fucking black men and then you snuck off to hold Jill's hand while a hung, young black stud fucked her hard.:eek:
You lying, cheating bastard! :devil::bounce:

my wifes first black dick
In 2011 we took a trip down south to see an old town Calhoun Georgia that a friend told us
was an old town that was still like being in 1834 old south.
we had planned to stay a few days before heading on south to florida. we wanted to spend
some time on the beach in the warm winter sun. we arrived on a friday nite got a motel room
in this small motel that had small cottages. it was late so we went to the only place open
it was this bar,diner, dance hall. we went in an got a table ordered dinner had a few drinks
before it got to our table. as we ate the band started playing. there were a few other men
there 1 black guy about twice our age an 2 other white men. about an hour after the band started
playing i went to the mens room to take a leak. as i was standing there the black guy came
a took the urinal next to me. when he took out his cock i almost was in shock it was like the
big end of a baseball bat an hung over his hand a long way. he looked over at me and asked if
i was here for the band. no we were looking at the town. he offered to show us arround. then
asked if i would mind if he asked my wife to dance. i told him he could ask i wouldn't mind. if
she didnt mind. after all she has never had much experiance with blacks
he left and i washed my hands and when i went out he was dancing with my wife. closer then i
thought she would let him. the band stoped playing and he walked my wife over and then sat
down at our table an ordered some drinks. we talked about the town an more drinks. by now
mary was getting kinda *******. they danced some more and this time he was holding her very tight
with his hands on her ass. at first i was going to stop him but then thought i'd see how it went
if she would stop him. a few more couples had caame in so there were maybe 7 others there
the more she drank the more he felt her up. the next thing i noticed it was late and the band
stopped for the nite. mary was so ******* he was feeling her up under the table an i didn't mind
so it was time to leave the place was closing. he helped me get mary to the car and we said
good nite. i drove back to the motel and thats when i notices he had followed us. he helped
me get mary into the room thats when i noticed he had her half undressed. oh well she didn't
mind so i didn't. thats what drinking will do. anyway i had thought about her fucking someone
else before so now was as good a time as any. the rest of her cloths came off and on the bed
we all went. i had my dick out and in her mouth he went rite to her pussy and started licking
and sucking and squeasing her tits. she was going wild and sucked my cock like never before
she was sloppy wet now and he lifted her legs up on his sholders reached down and grabbed her
right arm pinning her to the bed. she couldn't move as he took his other hand and started his
cock in her pussy then grabbing her left arm so she couldn't move and rammed his huge cock
into her. her eyes popped open like her mouth and screamed so loud its a good thing we were
the only ones in the whloe place or they would have thought someone was being killed
she was completely sober in that second she screamed that it hurt and stop. but he didn't.
just holding her pinned to the bed unable to move with his huge cock pushing in. at first i
tryed to stop him from hurting my wife but he refused. so i just stood back and watched
he was maybe half in and pushing hard. mary was screaming its hurts and wanting him tto stop
but he wasn't going to. then he started pulling it out but not all the way just enough to ram
back in as hard as he could hurting her more. this went on for about 20 miniutes untill he
finally stretched her enough to get it all in her ripped apart pussy. now he started a slow
but steady in and out. mary had stopped her screaming but was still asking him to stop as
it still hurt. after about an other 20 miniutes he said he was going to cum in her. she cried
that he should pull out as she could get pregnant. but he didn't an started coming in her
he was so big and so tight in her pussy that no cum came out of her. it was all ******
into her cervix. in fact latter i found out his cock head was in side her cervix finally he
pulled out of her and she lay there completely exausted. her
pussy was so stretched out that it didn't close just stayed wide open with his cum starting to
run out along with some ******* from her ripped apart cunt. he waited a while then fucked her
again this time when he came in her he pulled out and made her lick his cum and her pussy juices
off his cock. then got dressed and thanked me for letting him fuck my wife and left.
the next morning mary was so sore she could hardly walk. his cum still dripped out of her pussy
all she wanted to do was lay there an rest. i asked her if she wanted to go get something to eat
no she said. so i when to town to get something to eat. i went back to the same place we were
at last nite. i got something to eat an headed back to the cabin with something for mary to eat.
when i got there i was suprised to see his car by the cabin. i walked in to see he had marys legs
on his shoulders again fucking her. she wasn't screaming but crying and sobing. when he finished
and came in her again for the 5th time. again he made her lick his cum off his cock. as she licked
he got hard again, only this time he rolled her over and spred her ass cheaks and spit on her ass hole
to lub it and rammed his huge cock deep into her virgin ass. you could have heard her in thge next town
she screamed so loud. i never seen a guy could fuck so long. must have taken him 30 min. to cum in her ass
all the time she was screaming and crying that he was killing her it hurt so much. when he was done an pulled out
her ass was ripped apart never to be the same again.he he whiped his cock on the sheet he turned tp me an said now
she been fucked by a real man an left. mary lay there legs spread wide
cum an ******* running out of her wide open pussy an ass she was so open she could have used a roll of
paper towels for a tampon. she was so swollen and red. she said she wanted to go to the doctors
i checked and found one near by and i helped her to the car and into the doctors office. i helped
her into the exam room and get her undressed and on the table. doc. came in and i helped her get
her legs in the sturips. when he saw her pussy an ass he asked what happened. i told him she had sex with
thats when the doc said i know who she had sex with. had to sew her up with 14 stitches she was so
so tore up inside. her Cervix was open also. doc said he was so big that his cock was in her womb.
she will probably be pregnant. after that we went home insted of to florida. she missed her period
and 9 months later gave birth to a big black baby. 12 lbs. 4 ozs. she has never been the same since
her pussy has never completely closed and the lips just hang down an look like 2 peices of liver
hanging there. she's so loose she'S not much fun having sex anymore. she wouldn't even look at a black
man much less talk to one.

Back