DALLAS Milf Newbie Looking to try some

Tam1

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi guys, im a MILF newbie that wants to try some Black Cock. Husband says go for it so here I am just getting my feet wet. Anyone want to help introduce me to this and offer suggestions for meet. We are in Dallas and have heard alot about the Lido Theater for chance meets but unsure of that unless we had it set up for you to meet us their. Any Suggestions, just let me know

Wow, what a beautiful lady! I am in Dallas and would love to discuss helping out with your fantasy.

Hi guys, im a MILF newbie that wants to try some Black Cock. Husband says go for it so here I am just getting my feet wet. Anyone want to help introduce me to this and offer suggestions for meet. We are in Dallas and have heard alot about the Lido Theater for chance meets but unsure of that unless we had it set up for you to meet us their. Any Suggestions, just let me know
Good morning,

I'm in Dallas and would love to chat with you about a hook up.
PM me and lets talk

I'm from Dallas. I'm pretty new to this site too. I would love to go through this with someone. Private message me and we can set something up.

Want to come to Philly for a BBC Gang Bang???

BBC GB gif3.gifBBC GB gif7.gif

Attachments

• BBC GB gif.gif
    BBC GB gif.gif
    729.3 KB · Views: 14
Back