Dallas milf NEEDS Pussy eaten and taken care of by a black hottie

Tam1

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
I want a lady, black or white to lick my pussy and finger my asshole and eat me so good and then ******* me to do the same to her licking her asshole and fingering her pussy and sucking her nipples,kissing her so passionately and rimming her asshole with my tongue and my hot lips until we both cum and ******* each other pussy juices. It would be hot to have her man to watch also.

I want a lady, black or white to lick my pussy and finger my asshole and eat me so good and then ******* me to do the same to her licking her asshole and fingering her pussy and sucking her nipples,kissing her so passionately and rimming her asshole with my tongue and my hot lips until we both cum and ******* each other pussy juices. It would be hot to have her man to watch also.
I travel to Dallas on business several times each year. Would love to get with you! YUMMY!

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))4

Hello, Wow, I wish this one sexy bi black female friend I used to play with still lived in the area. She loves dick and pussy and her husband wasn't enough for her. She was into white and black females. We still keep in touch via email but she currently lives in Beaumont, TX. waiting on her divorce to be final. I would love to play with her and another female. I had my share of playing with two white females but always wanted to play with a black and white female who would kiss and eat each other in a freaky nasty way.

tumblr_of67pq88qt1vgn0kvo1_1280-gif.1378877

Love the GIF. Also nice when black females are into watching white females take black dick. I love to eat and fuck both white and black females but lately it's just been white females since a black female sex friend mo\ved. I also love to see black females play with white guys. The black female I was playing with said as long as the white guys have a nice dick size, she was OK with either race.

Back