Dallas Cuckoldress

Thick Ebony Cuckoldress wanting a black bull, preferably once or twice a week, to fuck me in front of my cucky. Somebody respectful, in their 30's, well manscaped, 8-9in bbc. We can meet at a bar, cucky will buy drinks, and if the vibe is right, my cucky will also get us a room with two beds. No bi *******, not into creampies, no sissy *******, just straight adult fun. Two beds because I want to keep my bull and my cuck separate, one will be my oral slave and then after I'm ready, the other will pound my pussy. A bull that can own the pussy and make me say it verbally in front of my cucky.

One time hookups are to be expected in this process but I prefer somebody that can become a regular bull. A person who has their ******* together that can eventually take us back to their place in the future. At some point if this becomes a regular thing, we would also like to take our bull traveling and of course, there will always be two separate beds. I meet potential bulls all the time but once I mention my cucky they always trip. I need somebody that understands the lifestyle and fulfills the role of a Straight Bull.

My cucky is not bi, he's not a wimp, he's not even a true sub so I need somebody mature but not old, respectful, and straight. He's an alpha cuck lol and he's too big for a cock cage but I love to deny him and he does what I say because we like it that way. He's somewhere between above average but not big enough, so I need a bull and my cucky knows his place best believe.

Wanting one regular black bull, preferably in their 30's, that can bring more to the table than just a 8-9in bbc but if that's all you got, we can fuck once or twice...:sex:

Thick Ebony Cuckoldress wanting a black bull, preferably once or twice a week, to fuck me in front of my cucky. Somebody respectful, in their 30's, well manscaped, 8-9in bbc. We can meet at a bar, cucky will buy drinks, and if the vibe is right, my cucky will also get us a room with two beds. No bi *******, not into creampies, no sissy *******, just straight adult fun. Two beds because I want to keep my bull and my cuck separate, one will be my oral slave and then after I'm ready, the other will pound my pussy. A bull that can own the pussy and make me say it verbally in front of my cucky.

One time hookups are to be expected in this process but I prefer somebody that can become a regular bull. A person who has their ******* together that can eventually take us back to their place in the future. At some point if this becomes a regular thing, we would also like to take our bull traveling and of course, there will always be two separate beds. I meet potential bulls all the time but once I mention my cucky they always trip. I need somebody that understands the lifestyle and fulfills the role of a Straight Bull.

My cucky is not bi, he's not a wimp, he's not even a true sub so I need somebody mature but not old, respectful, and straight. He's an alpha cuck lol and he's too big for a cock cage but I love to deny him and he does what I say because we like it that way. He's somewhere between above average but not big enough, so I need a bull and my cucky knows his place best believe.

Wanting one regular black bull, preferably in their 30's, that can bring more to the table than just a 8-9in bbc but if that's all you got, we can fuck once or twice...:sex:
Wish you guys were in the LA area if you are 1 day hit me up

Damn, to submit to a Black Cuckoldress! What a lucky cuck you have!

Back