Dallas Couple searching for Bull

Lindsey

Female
Hey everyone! So my friends in Dallas are looking for a BBC bull for a basic introduction to cuckolding! She is an old girlfriend and will not dissapoint! I'm in the process of getting them to sign up here. And Dallas bulls interested in helping them out? They are looking for someone close to their age 20s-mid 30s and fairly well endowed. Please keep that in mind. Message me and I can provide contact info and will help along the way! I can't join in this time but if this works out for them I'll definitely tag along for the next go around :p

Hey everyone! So my friends in Dallas are looking for a BBC bull for a basic introduction to cuckolding! She is an old girlfriend and will not dissapoint! I'm in the process of getting them to sign up here. And Dallas bulls interested in helping them out? They are looking for someone close to their age 20s-mid 30s and fairly well endowed. Please keep that in mind. Message me and I can provide contact info and will help along the way! I can't join in this time but if this works out for them I'll definitely tag along for the next go around :p
More than 1? Cool I'm moving to your area soooon will luv to please all!:qos::qos::qos::qos::sex:View media item 17320View media item 25950

Thank you all for the interest and messages!! They got to meet someone from the board and they couldn't stop talking about the experience :p
She had been blacked before but her boyfriend had never seen that side of her or witnessed it so it was a new experience for him.

Thank you all for the interest and messages!! They got to meet someone from the board and they couldn't stop talking about the experience :p
She had been blacked before but her boyfriend had never seen that side of her or witnessed it so it was a new experience for him.

Hello - I was reading a post about a friend of yours looking in Dallas. I noticed you posted they met someone from "the board" and had a great experience. Do you mind if I ask what board you refrenced?

XOXO

S & T

Hello. I would to talk with you sometime. I'm in frisco, respectful and discreet. Feel free to inbox me anytime.

Back