Dallas Big thick bbc looking for a play partner, couple, queen of spades etc.

Noticing a lot of fakes on the site...I’ve even been accused of being fake...I’m a member on SDC as well as FETLIFE, I’m looking for a hot wife, vixen, cuckold couple, queen of spades or a single woman who enjoys lifestyle events and likes to explore...I’m not your average Joe looking for a trashy hookup on the internet...I’m selective and picky as hell....vanilla chicks bore me now and it’s not easy to find open minded women or couples to play with who are open and honest about sexual preferences...YES I’ll fuck your wife if she’s hot, NO I will not bareback or breed Your wife without current std paperwork and even then I still probably won’t....SAFEPLAY ONLY! But anyways if anyone needs a bull or a good fuck buddy or just a guy to fuck the ******* out of your wife or girlfriend or whoever let’s talk...I will not play with everyone but if she’s sexy and the vibe is right and we’re on the same page we can make something happen.

Noticing a lot of fakes on the site...I’ve even been accused of being fake...I’m a member on SDC as well as FETLIFE, I’m looking for a hot wife, vixen, cuckold couple, queen of spades or a single woman who enjoys lifestyle events and likes to explore...I’m not your average Joe looking for a trashy hookup on the internet...I’m selective and picky as hell....vanilla chicks bore me now and it’s not easy to find open minded women or couples to play with who are open and honest about sexual preferences...YES I’ll fuck your wife if she’s hot, NO I will not bareback or breed Your wife without current std paperwork and even then I still probably won’t....SAFEPLAY ONLY! But anyways if anyone needs a bull or a good fuck buddy or just a guy to fuck the ******* out of your wife or girlfriend or whoever let’s talk...I will not play with everyone but if she’s sexy and the vibe is right and we’re on the same page we can make something happen.

Hello we Love your honesty and would love to chat more get to know each other. Brenda is shy at 1st very clean loves to give oral swallow loves doggie is an anal virgin. We want clean fun people

My wife is 60 y/o white woman who loves to fuck but is afraid she might like it too much, disease, etc. however if you were to agree to fuck her I can meet you? You can fuck her hard and deep then slip off the condom and fill her up, maybe in all 3 holes! We are in the Bryan area

Attachments

• Becky 13.png
    Becky 13.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
Back