Dad's opinion of Black Guys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diego513, May 8, 2012.

1. Diego513

Diego513 New Member

So I was under the impression that most white dads hate the thought of their daughter being railed by a black guy, but am I just completely wrong here? Would love to meet a hot girl who's dad wants me to breed her though.

2. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Just like anything else, you will always find someone that's into it.
    I've seen discussion threads around the web that are nothing but white guys fantasizing about their daughters getting banged and knocked up by Black dick. Some of them get pretty extreme as their daughters are barely in their teens.

You gotta be careful of some of the sickos out there and if you're going to go looking for something like this, you better study up on all the laws where you are pertaining to paternity, baby support, statutory rape, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and any thing else you can think of that might be used against you.

Fantasy is good, reality can be a real motherfucker.

3. michelle sd

michelle sd Active Member Real Person Gold Member

Love for daughters to have Black lovers. Only one has so far.

4. shaft010

shaft010 Guest

Strangely enough I know someone who went out with a rich white girl who the parent spoilt them buying him a car and heavily supporting him, leading to big job opportunity where you need university degree to get and he got the job, funny thing is that he drop out @ @.

Omahaman4u and Diego513 like this.
  5. Topsgt

Topsgt Active Member

US

This is all good advice for someone just getting into this life style. There are those dads out there who will let a black men fuck their daughters with no repercussions and then their are those who talk the talk but when it happens would rather have you hung from the highest rafters. The watch word here is age. It is always safer to fuck a white woman then a girl and always be sure that if they are a girl, she is over 18 and legal. This does not always take care of the problem if she get pregnant either as you could end up in a paternity suit. Remember, La Leis Fare, buyer beware!

Essex Bull and wit like this.
  6. Diego513

Diego513 New Member

I thought buyer beware was "Caveat emptor"? By girl I was thinking someone in college, 21 and up. Sorry about the confusion.

7. Diego513

Diego513 New Member

how old are your daughters??

8. michelle sd

michelle sd Active Member Real Person Gold Member

36, 28 and 26.

9. Diego513

Diego513 New Member

Nice, send them my way!

Randy Redmon likes this.
  10. Juliebbcwhore

Juliebbcwhore Member

US
    my dad would kill me if he found out i wasnt a virgin. nvm a total bbc whore

11. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

My mom knew what I was doing and to some degree helped me hide it from my step dad. He would not have enjoyed knowing his stepdaughters pussy was being passed around by half the young black men at my highschool. By the middle of my senior year my girlfriend bought me as a joke, a black dildo. Boy was I careful where I hid that in my room. He would have freaked if he would have caught me working my pussy with it. He was a geat guy, but wasn't about to accept my sexual promiscuity especially with black men.

12. WhiteCuckBoy

WhiteCuckBoy New Member

I don't have any daughters yet so it's hard for me to say but I think if I had a daughter and I found out she was getting fucked by a bbc I would find that a huge turn on

13. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    That's nasty. why would some father enjoy the tought of their daughter fucking?

14. WhiteCuckBoy

WhiteCuckBoy New Member

Lots of people have incest fantasies. Mine is just mixed with bbc fantasy too

15. katerina

katerina New Member

That makes 2 of us. Definitely

Mathias and 4WivesPussyOnly like this.
  16. why is it sick to know your daughter is at least happy! lol

acher, wmloveswhitesluts and katerina like this.
  17. Dean

Dean New Member

I go by this little ditty by Lenny Bruce:

"You are a white. The Imperial Wizard. Now, if you don't think this is logic you can burn me on the fiery cross. This is the logic: you have the choice of spending fifteen years married to a woman, a black woman or a white woman. Fifteen years kissing and hugging and sleeping real close on hot nights. With a black, black woman or a white, white woman. The white woman is Kate Smith. And the black woman is Lena Horne. So you're not concerned with black or white anymore, are you? You are concerned with how cute or how pretty. Then let's really get basic and persecute ugly people!"

I think he did a similar joke with Sidney Poitier and Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, saying that if a your white daughter bought home Sidney Poitier you better be thinking "I've struck gold".

If we were talking today, I'd ask many parents: who would you rather your white daughter come home and introduce you to, Will Smith or white trash?

18. 4WivesPussyOnly

4WivesPussyOnly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Excellent points!

cucky likes this.
  19. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

Live your life for you no your dad....

Mathias likes this.
  20. Juliebbcwhore

Juliebbcwhore Member

US
    dont worry i do and fuck plenty of bbc.